Page 1 of 8 12 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: News 26 July (MP case)

News 26 July (MP case)

I wrote a few words here:
    http://egscans.com/the-god-of-high-school-63-65/

to explain the latest developments and I just pasted them here and I will edit this thread as new developments take place :)

And some news!

The other so called "group" that is working on Noblesse, GOH and a few others of our projects along with the most popular projects from other groups too, is actually a manga reader site. And from what I could understand these past few days they have some interesting way of thinking which I will explain below.

1st: idea that comes into their heads: Which groups stand out and I would like to destroy because they pay me to do so, and the site that pays me can have control of the scanlation community?
    "Oh, Easy Going Scans and several others... Let's copy them to the core and steal their projects.

Follow this link here to see the proof of the copy, and follow this link that has a screenshot of a part of their credits page to see the connection.

edit:
    lol they changed their email address for donations in their releases after this post was made to hide their shame muahahha It can still be found in one of their early releases though XD And they also changed their website appearance not to look like EGS haha

The problem is… the copy is never better than the original.

———————–
    2nd idea: How can we release faster than EGS? They are already fast enough and releasing High Quality scans!
    "Oh I know, whatever is hard to translate in the projects we steal from them we will either not translate it or skip the page + we should provide crappy speed scans!"

(So they have been skipping several pages in the series they do or they don't translate the line at all if it's hard.)

———————–
    3rd idea: But Easy going scans projects are not enough… "I know! Let's also steal every popular project from other groups as well!"

———————–
    4th idea: But what if Easy Going scans release a chapter ahead of us? "I know! Let's host their release on our site and pretend we did it and also skip that chapter and do the next one! We are a manga reader site after all, we host everything and we plan to become big as mangafox to get to the big bucks. If only we can find a few suckers to visit our website regularly and donate to us that would be great. We don't have to pay for the raws. All we have to do is rip them from the groups they are doing them."
    edit: Their new bright idea is to erase our credits page (in some projects) and pretend they did it.

That's all for today's news ^^ I hope I didnt tire you with all this text above and you found it amusing!

edit: Oh and if you are wondering who is behind mangapirate.net: They are also currently known as manga burn aka mangainn aka mangachrome aka mangapanda (Same thing) aka nomanga.com aka mangacow aka sakicow which they have a collaboration (more like owned by mangareader.net His role is to pay them to scanlate the manga they work with so his site gets them 1st. The reason they are trying to conceal that they have a collaboration is because if word gets out, the other manga viewer sites wont host their releases or at least remove their credits and host them.

On and they are also sending us "love letters" like this one:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP_PMshit.jpg 
Views:	1425 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	6953
    Last edited by Claudia; 04-23-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Super Moderator
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	234.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	6358

Is there anything that protects EGS' work? Can we beat this person to death?

Senior Member Is Awesome tallrice's Avatar
    Well written~

Just ignore them they don't worth your attention
    bleach! (+) (is a plot hole)
    Spoiler

“Shut up! The one being rescued doesn’t get to complain! You just act the part and stand around trembling and say ‘Oh, save me!’”

“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.”

"hearts? You humans are always talking about hearts.

“It’s a thousand years too early for you to become worthy
    enough to die by my BanKai”

Spoiler

“We may be last two people on the world that should have met. One causes trouble, another makes the trouble worse.”

Super Moderator
    Some people don't have any manners.
    Spoiler
    Art by LR

Messenger of the Chocolate God

They even think they are superior
    I hope you continue your work and ignore them
    They can't keep it up for long anyways
    bleach! (+) (is a plot hole)
    Spoiler

“Shut up! The one being rescued doesn’t get to complain! You just act the part and stand around trembling and say ‘Oh, save me!’”

“Something as useless as emotions, I never had them to begin with.”

"hearts? You humans are always talking about hearts.

“It’s a thousand years too early for you to become worthy
    enough to die by my BanKai”

Spoiler

“We may be last two people on the world that should have met. One causes trouble, another makes the trouble worse.”

Currrrr the cat pirate!~
    I was so shocked that I sat there slack-jawed and just wanted to punch someone. Like those unworthy guys. Really! Having no manners at all, stealing from others, and so on! We should just... kill them!

."♥",',"♦".'."♣",',"♠".

no, bound them and stab their thigh with an iron straw so the wound won't close and the blood loss will eventually get the better of them

these kind of people are.. just.. meh
    Saa eins zwei drei! tsuranariau
    Saa eins zwei drei! shi wo furikitte

Ignoring them would be the best option :)

I just wanted to let you guys know what is going on ^^

Leecher Leecher
    I was really surprised with this "group's" releases constantly popping up at mangaupdates, posting egscans projects and another group's (I'm following quite a few projects from webtoonlive too), like there is no not-scanlated webcomics left in the world... Some people are hopeless >_<
    Thank you for the explanations <3

Page 1 of 8 12 3 4 ... LastLast