Marvel Cosplay : Shorts or briefs ? [madimb]

Oy !
    So, for those who joined me a few time ago in my last LiveStream :D :
    Spoiler
    ... I like to surprise .
    Spoiler
    Hohoho~

Spoiler
    So, thanks to the devi--wonderfully inspiring boss from Elf kingdom (don't chew an Elf... it's going to make your teeth green...), here find :
    Spoiler

Rai who riiiiiiises like, um, er, a Phoeeeenix (X-men) ? Actually, since Liska mentioned it, I just COULDN'T put it out of my mind ... It's the very one starting point who made me draw the whole picture >>Liskurse !!<<

Seira ! As Storm (X-men as well, I believe). Ahem... I found several design of her outfit, so, well, I just chose the details I prefered from different versions, lalala...

Takeo
    as Cyclops (X-men), of course ! I think it's Kuma who suggested it first - but
    I sincerely wonder why there is so many pockets in his outfit... Does it mean he's kind of the "Snack-man"?
    Rael as... Robin (Batman). I know there must be worst, but I always found Robin's outfit among the most ridiculous : is he a boy scout ? I was so sure to remember to have seen a movie where he was wearing green shorts - but in the comics it appears a brief ? Was this compassion for the poor actor ...?
    Lord Raskreia as Catwoman (Batman), because cute ! Ears ♥ !
    Rozaria giving a hand to Kaze to make his Hulk's costume ~

~ And !! In exclusivity :D !! ~
    Frankenstein featuring Professor X (X-men), with the very short but intense appearance of TAO-MAN, the hero of all children !! Because yes, we can !

... Maybe I had to act serious for too long, recently...
    SPOILER MADNESSSSSSSSS ♫!!!
    Hope you'll like it ♥!
    Noblessssse~ is inside youuuu ♪ ~
    Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
    Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
    ✿✿✿

Super Moderator
    Good Job!

Thanks for entering. (just in time on the deadline date).

Shame on me for not answering so far. But maybe I was too busy being shocked because of strange accusations of things that I have no recollection of. Such things cannot have happened. Never ever.

What a marvel-lous collection of people you have gathered there! I wonder what your inspirations might have been...? I wonder, did Phoenix Rai and Seira make the top position because they are so great or did they turn out so great because you gave them the top position? Ooooh, now I see... you changed your style for their faces, didn't you? (Or is it that I seem to have never seen you draw someone who's contemplative...? Maybe just not at this size.)

Do-it-yourself-Hulk. Heh. But I still adore Tao-Man.
    Ring the bell at the front of my book and I may be right there for you.... soon... ish.
    앞으로는 걱정하지 않아도 되겠는데.

Super Moderator
    Madimb-chan, you seem to have won by default.

Congratulations! anyway

You still deserve it.