Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Official Raws & Spoilers And Latest Chapter Discussion For Volume 8

Super Moderator
    Team Captain Tao, always on the job. Gotta love him.

Senior Member Pure awesomeness! d1r31's Avatar
    The chapter had a lot of humor. I enjoyed it very much. Juraki seems to like the green one.

Oh man are we all getting tired of this werewolf territory arc shenanigan. It's been over 50 chapters of the same stuff over and over (granted the rest of the series has been the same but at least they didn't have the regeneration excuse back-to-back-to-back)

So where do you think it will go from here?

Technically, killing Maduke means ascending to the Lord of WWolves position. I wonder if Muzaka will want to be bothered w/ that again.

After all that he has lost because of them? Highly unlikely.
    Ring the bell at the front of my book and I may be right there for you.... soon... ish.
    앞으로는 걱정하지 않아도 되겠는데.

After this I think the werewolf arc is pretty much finished and then we'll finish the series off with the Union. I'm going to guess Muzaka will die this arc and, if the writers don't cop-out, Rai will die this arc too.

Why would Muzaka die? He is beating Maduke, surpassing his limits, & has Dr. Crombel as his personal physician. I expect Muzaka to make a full recovery. Despite his dire health issues, Rai does not seem to be on the brink of death just yet, either. I suspect that he will live on, leading a normal, but never boring life of a “young” adult, w/ a solid group of devoted friends. Unless that last fight w/ the last remnants of the Union turns out to be too much, in which case Rai will take a very long nap & meet up w/ Shin Woo’s great grand kids when they are in High School.

Story-wise, there's nothing left for Muzaka to do. He no longer has any reasons for destroying humanity since he now knows Maduke did it. Let's face it Rai should honestly be dead by now. He had to fight blood-stone powered Lagus, Titan who was able to tank and absorb Rai's power before he had to use a new attack we've never seen before, a small fistfight with Muzaka before Frankenstein brought him back, and now fight against an even more powerful blood-stone Maduke. I might be hoping for too much at this point, but thematically I think Rai should retire from Union business and leave that up to Frankenstein and RK. Rai's finished his business with the traitor Clan Leaders, made peace with the new Lord, and finished his business with Muzaka and Muzaka himself finished with the werewolves. The Union is now a human conflict.

Advance Spoilers
    Spoiler
    However with the new advance spoilers, I can see Muzaka sacrificing his own life energy to give to Rai.

Good point about how now it is just humans messing w/ humans, no longer something for Nobles to concern themselves w/ (once the WWolves are dealt w/). But Noblesse remains involved if his “clan” is involved (kids, ModHum, etc). Does this mean a kidnap arc will follow next?!? (In order to find reason to involve Rai.)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8