Thread: Request - Raika

Leecher Leecher

Request - Raika

Hello,

This manga has captived me and I never was able to finish because I had it translated only until tome 6. It would be wonderful if you can think on it.

During the third century, the three Chinese province Gui, Go and Sichman are fighting a fierce battle to rule over China... In the meantime, on a small archipelago to the east named Yamato... Raika, the youth crowned by lightning is doing everything in his powers to free the young Iyo from the heinous traitor Chosei.

That's a great series and I was never able to finish it. I could translate from my language until tome 6 but I would like to know if it's possible for your team to translate and edit from tome 7 to 12 (final).

Thank you for your really unbealiveable work. I really appreciate.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9716
    https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%AFka

Thank you again...

Leecher Leecher
    Seeing the amazing quantity of requests, I wonder if you will even think on this. As I said before, I would be able to translate 6 TOMES!!! if someone can help me with the other 6. It would be a nice and long manga to share with all the community. I wait for the answers...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

o.o this one looks old (80s)

can i ask what do you mean by 6 tomes? (there are 21 vol *hides* ...perhaps a tome is something like 2-3 vols each? )
    You just noticed? You're slow...

finished!!!!!!

Spoiler
    Attack/////Piano no Mori//////Dendrobates//////
    In full bloom//////Chaos attack//////Looking for a father//////
    Shigatshu-coda//////Tenohira//////Zerozaki//////shigastu//////once again //////Trump (season 1)//////like a bird//////12 angel//////Omg

Leecher Leecher
    There was two editions in Japan, one with 21 tomes and the other with 12. By 6 tomes I mean half of the story (the equivalent of 10 and a half of the first edition).
    Thank you for your interest.

Leecher Leecher
    No one interested?

Leecher Leecher
    I can imagine nobody is interested. Could I least have an answer? Thank you very much...

I wouldnt mind helping with the typesseting if it gets picked up (btw i didnt find any of the 6 chaps that had been released before >.>)
    You just noticed? You're slow...

finished!!!!!!

Spoiler
    Attack/////Piano no Mori//////Dendrobates//////
    In full bloom//////Chaos attack//////Looking for a father//////
    Shigatshu-coda//////Tenohira//////Zerozaki//////shigastu//////once again //////Trump (season 1)//////like a bird//////12 angel//////Omg

Leecher Leecher
    That's already a lot. The problem is from tome 7 to 12 (final) I only have the japanese version so I would need a translator for those tomes...