Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724 25 26 27

Thread: Broken Link? Report it here ~

Landlady of Hell
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by murderface View Post
    Dear Only You Don't Know chapters only go up to ch66 in packet list.
    They are all there now.

Leecher
    the "Shards of Sin" chapters 28, 29 & 30 on irc don't belong to their respective chapters

Landlady of Hell
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanon69 View Post
    the "Shards of Sin" chapters 28, 29 & 30 on irc don't belong to their respective chapters
    No sure what you mean. If the chapter name is 28, then it's the same 28 that is on our reader. There isn't really a way for it to be anything else.

Greetings! If the project has been dropped - it is also deleted from the archive? The manhwa Ability is mentioned as the dropped project. It is absent in the online reading function, the download links are also broken.
    I am not sure whether it should be like that. Faq doesn't mention the fact of deleting or not-deleting of the dropped projects.
    Sorry if I choose the wrong topic to ask. Thanks.

Newbie Trying...
    I'm not a staff of EGS right now, but I do know that Naver has become very uptight with their Manhwas leaking to other websites. (EGS might have taken Ability down due to copyrights)
    And Manhwa "Ability" was also dropped as a whole due to one of the author of "Ability" (the two authors of "Ability" and "Noblesse", Jaeho Son and Gwangsoo Lee) having too much health issues.
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...62&weekday=thu is the page where the author Gwangsoo writes an apology and an explanation of why they have decided to close down on the production of Ability.
    Here's the summary of Author's message, "As many of you know, Noblesse and Ability both had long breaks due to my health reasons. Taking treatments for panic attack while working on both Noblesse and Ability would be pushing it, and because I know if we kept going with the two projects, we would have to put a long hold on the manhwas again due to my health worsening, after a great consideration, I have decided it was impossible to carry both projects and the treatment, and came to a settlement with Jaeho Son(The other author) and Naver to let "Ability" go unfinished. Sorry for letting down all you readers that waited for Ability to come out, and I sincerely apologize for not bringing this up sooner." -Gwangsoo Lee.
    He says after about how he has gotten so many e-mails about ability and how he saw everyone has waited, how much he regrets himself for not properly finishing the manhwa, then apologizes again and promises a better project to come someday.
    Sorry to deliver such bad news, however I would like to recommend you a read. Transfer Student Storm Bringer (http://read.egscans.com/Transfer_Student_Storm_Bringer)
    Enjoy~ ;D
    Last edited by Sojuboy; 02-03-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Oh. Sad that even translation from EGS was erased=_= I liked it.
    Need to save the favourite projects beforefand, lol.
    About everything else... Wow! I knew about the hiatus, but not about the cansellation. Thanks.
    And thank sfor recommendations, i'll try it)

Newbie Trying...
    Sojuboy recommended. ;D

Unable to load Piano No Mori ch 154 from read egscans online manga website

Hi,

Feng Shen Ji, volume 1, chapter 14, the file is corrupted.
    Please repair.

Thank you!!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724 25 26 27