Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bonnouji / Discussion

Administrator - old fart We dig you! do_or_die's Avatar
    not really zyibis. Just wait a little bit more, and you'll see new chapters.
    signatures...

the story is very interesting and somehow refreshing. Really different from other manga. Maybe i'll translate it into Indonesian If EGScans permit it.

Administrator - old fart We dig you! do_or_die's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_99 View Post
    the story is very interesting and somehow refreshing. Really different from other manga. Maybe i'll translate it into Indonesian If EGScans permit it.
    you are making the post on the wrong side of the forum. go to the link below, and follow the guidelines.

http://forum.egscans.com/forumdispla...guage-requests
    signatures...

I love this manga!! It is one of the cutest I have ever read. I thank everyone who works on it a thousand times and again. I cannot believe I have lived my life this long without knowing such an adorable manga was created. I can't wait to read more; totally looking forward to it!!

Newbie Newbie
    I just have to say, this manga keeps getting better and better. It offers really mature and realistic perspective to an adult relationship.

Newbie Newbie
    I really liked the ending! Thank you very much for finishing this!

Another scan from you guys that makes me so happy! I'm so happy for this idiot couple! More power to the staff and thank you :)

Leecher
    What is the significance of the email addresses in chapter 4? It seems there were meanings in the particular names chosen, but they are unclear to non-Japanese ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2