Thread: EG Moderators [CLOSED]

EG Moderators [CLOSED]

If someone would like to be moderator in our forum
    make a post here or send us an email at joinegs[at]gmail.com including the info we would like to know about you

1 How did you find out about our group and forum?
    2 How old are you? and what gender?
    3 How active can you be in the forums?
    4 How frequently are you in our forums and what is your GMT time?
    5 Why do you want to be a moderator in our group's forums?
    6 Forum Nickname

And, of course, besides all the above, whoever wants to make a request must be have been an active member in our forums for several weeks.

The admins of the forums will evaluate your request and let you know in time.
    Thank you all
    Last edited by BackLash; 05-23-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Claudia's favourite son~

Re: EG Moderators [OPEN]

1 How did you found out about our group and forum?

Like most i read Noblesse and one of the rants caught my eye so i decided to check the site out.

2 How old are you?

20 years of age.

3 How active can you be in the forum?

Recently i've sustained an injury, and am forced to work from my computer, so i check for updates throughout the day, so many interesting projects i can't refuse, so i have an open tab for EGS in my browser.

4 How frequent are in our forums and what is your GMT time?

I'm fairly new, however i've really enjoyed participating in the forums so i'd say at least 5-10+ times a day. GMT +10

5 Why do you wanna be moderator in our group forum?

Like the others have stated, the inappropriate Canadian pharmaceutical ads are a nuisance and i'd like to give a hand to the forums whenever and however i can.

6 Forum Nickname

Ombra

whatever the outcome, thank you for the consideration!
    Spoiler

The first thing that isn't true is the second part of this sentence.

Super Moderator
    Hi,
    I am interested in the Moderator position. In the time that I have been a member of the EGS forum, I have come to love the community here and would like to contribute to the forum in some way if possible.

I learned about EGS when I started reading Noblesse on another forum. I discovered the EGS forum while exploring the site. I spent about a week lurking about and getting a feel for the atmosphere of the forum. I liked what I saw and decided to join.

I am a 47 year old grandmother (female). I live in southeastern USA. I think my GMT time is -4 or -5 depending on the time change. I am currently unemployed and attending an online college. I live with my mother, who is disabled and needs a lot of assistance.

I visit the EGS forum almost every day to at least check messages. Most days I can spend from 2 to 3 hours in the forum, but there are times when I’m working on a project or a research paper and I may be absent for a few days. There are also times when I can spend as much as 5 hours in a day in the forum.

My user name is SevenSeven, but many of my friends call me 77.

Super Moderator
    1 How did you find out about our group and forum?
    2 How old are you? and what gender?
    3 How active can you be in the forums?
    4 How frequently are you in our forums and what is your GMT time?
    5 Why do you want to be a moderator in our group's forums?
    6 Forum Nickname

1. If I remember well, I first came here to read Noblesse...
    2. I'm 25, male.
    3. It depends: it may be every day, once a week, or even once a month... Normally it's around 3-4 times a week
    4. I have been here quite often even if I don't post much. I prefer to read what others post, and to write if I have something useful to say. GMT +1.
    5. I'm quite able at pacifying and peacekeeping. By any means. I have experience as a mod ;)
    6. Shaka. I don't think they've given me a nickname yet...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Siddharta Gautama