Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Usogui /Discussion

Administrator
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Can I translade your work to spanish? Where can I download theChapters?
    Please direct your retranslation request to the APPROPRIATE part of the forum

Administrator
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by poepielik View Post
    Any news on new Usogui releases? Is it on hold? Its been a while since the last release, its a weekly serie in the release planning with plenty of raws out there.
    Click Project Status Link on the main page and find out if there is any issue on the project.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen the OVA for this that came with one of the volumes?

Member We dig you! hanihanidays's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosuzaku View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone seen the OVA for this that came with one of the volumes?
    I've been wanting to watch it, but it doesn't come up when I search it up. I wonder if it's blocked.

If anyone knows where I can watch it, please tell me~

Hi guys. So just to preface, this isn't a "omg do moar free work faster and harder cause I NEEDZ THIS" post. I was just wondering why the raws are nearly 300 chapters ahead of the translation? I'm willing to help out in anyway I'd need to if you guys need anything to make the project go faster. I looked at the project status and seems every position is filled but releases are just superrrr slow. If anyone knows why (and it doesn't have to do with translation) I can help out doing anything. I'm good with photoshop and know where all the raws are (or could have them bought from japan if necessary as I have a friend stationed there). I just super love this manga and would like to see it catch up :D

Landlady of Hell
    The Divine
    Redraws, redraws and more redraws. And one chapter every 2-3 weeks isn't super slow.

Japanese Translator
    The Divine
    Quote Originally Posted by Beriska View Post
    Hi guys. So just to preface, this isn't a "omg do moar free work faster and harder cause I NEEDZ THIS" post. I was just wondering why the raws are nearly 300 chapters ahead of the translation? I'm willing to help out in anyway I'd need to if you guys need anything to make the project go faster. I looked at the project status and seems every position is filled but releases are just superrrr slow. If anyone knows why (and it doesn't have to do with translation) I can help out doing anything. I'm good with photoshop and know where all the raws are (or could have them bought from japan if necessary as I have a friend stationed there). I just super love this manga and would like to see it catch up :D
    Since you're good with photoshop, take the RD test and join us as a redrawer.

Quote Originally Posted by kanra View Post
    Since you're good with photoshop, take the RD test and join us as a redrawer.

I did :D talking with fathom atm and waiting to see what he says.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6