Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dear, Only You Don't Know / Downloads and Discussion

Member We dig you!
    I don't get it. Typically this isn't my type of series at all, but... I LOVE IT!! OTL Well, it's probably because for whatever reason, Koreans can make a really good female character. Typically with Japanese works it's somewhat rare... though there are certainly girls that I like, I'd say most of them are quite terrible. But it's really rare for me to dislike a girl in a manhwa! They're actually treated as a proper character and have complex personalities instead of just "lol this girl is a BADASS" or "lol this girl is CUTE BUT CLUMSY". The art is also gorgeous and the story is always making me laugh~ Unless it's making me cry~~ orz

I'm always torn between the character arcs, though... I like all of them but at the same time I also want to see what's going on with the others! I guess it's the sign of a good story. But, I really miss the kid who was worried about the lettuce. His immature and honest personality coupled with his love of his tiny lettuce. ♥ What a cutie wwww

EDIT: AHEM ALSO!! Thanks a lot for your work on this series ♥ ♥
    Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Member We dig you!
    You know, given that Na Young's mother is just as ugly as her, and she managed to bag a total hottie (though we only get to see a small image of him, the fact that he was glittering and that her sisters were beautiful undoubtedly confirms this) you would think that Na Young might have some hope... or maybe that her mother, who had likely been in a similar situation, would tell her that there's definitely someone out there for her. Well, I know that Na Young's had some terrible experiences that have formed a really huge complex, and I'm not belittling that, but knowing that her ugly mom got with a hot guy (though, I guess it's hard to see your own father as "hot", at the very least, recognizing he isn't grotesque...) should help her at least a little, I would think?

Though, I also realize that it's more than just that -- like she said, she has a lot to lose, and she even gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he might be a person who'd be able to accept her... but then, it's a huge change, and it's normal to be shocked (at the very least, at the difference). However, since he came to like her for her, even noting how she's not like other girls, I think, after the initial shock faded and if he got used to seeing her without make-up he'd probably love her just the same. I know for a fact that the more you like a person, the more attractive they seem... and even the parts of them that aren't attractive become attractive because they're a part of the person you love.

Uh, this was only meant to be a short comment but I ended up speculating on their relationship... lol. >_>;;

Quote Originally Posted by tyrolizard View Post
    in chapter 5 the yakuza wife mentions a name when she is screaming at her crew is this the name of the husband?
    Her husband's name is HaRel :)

Gib me more chapters! hohoho~~~
    The Darker the Night, The Brighter the ​Stars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3