Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Manga Recommendations Thread

Senior Member Is Awesome Desikaer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
    666 Satan
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the title that Viz Media dropped in North America under the name of "O-Parts Hunter"?

I would recommend:

Higurashi When They Cry
    Until Death Do Us Part (tie-in with Jesus, Aegis in the Dark titles)
    Black Lagoon
    Elfen Lied
    Crepuscule
    King of Thorn
    Wolf Guy
    ...and literally anything by CLAMP. Can't go wrong with CLAMP.

-Dezzy
    "Good and bad are human concepts, so something that is not human cannot be classified as neither good nor bad." - Ichihara Yuuko (Xxxholic)

Senior Member High Poster <3 DarkLucy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desikaer View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the title that Viz Media dropped in North America under the name of "O-Parts Hunter"?

I would recommend:

Higurashi When They Cry
    Until Death Do Us Part (tie-in with Jesus, Aegis in the Dark titles)
    Black Lagoon
    Elfen Lied
    Crepuscule
    King of Thorn
    Wolf Guy
    ...and literally anything by CLAMP. Can't go wrong with CLAMP.

-Dezzy
    Someone who likes UDDUP
    Kuro
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Senior Member Is Awesome Desikaer's Avatar
    Of course, who doesn't like UDDUP?
    Hijikata is so badass...
    "Good and bad are human concepts, so something that is not human cannot be classified as neither good nor bad." - Ichihara Yuuko (Xxxholic)

Senior Member High Poster <3 DarkLucy's Avatar
    Good questionWhat did you thing about the new team name?

What about Area D?Did you read it?
    Kuro
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Chocolate Addict Is Awesome Gin-San's Avatar
    Kingdom - Awesome story based off true events but do be wary there are very few nude panels and a lot of gore panels such as beheading and etc.

Heisenberg's Product. We dig you! BlueStuff's Avatar
    Here might not be the best place to ask but since Baam was talking about gore and nude panels, I was wondering if anyone watches games of thrones? (recently started watching)

Chocolate Addict Is Awesome Gin-San's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStuff View Post
    Here might not be the best place to ask but since Baam was talking about gore and nude panels, I was wondering if anyone watches games of thrones? (recently started watching)
    Well Kingdom does not have as much nude as GoT, Vagabond or Berserk but it does have some similarity to GoT like setting wise as Kingdom is based off warring states like the houses in GoT. The nude panels are like little in comparison to the gore but the gore scenes leading to it have you hyped up wanting it to happen as like HxH and OP you have a strong fan boy-ism with the antagonists as well and wanting them to return.

hi there guys ,i am recommending these five awesome series. Spoilers are at minimum so don't worry about reading whole context .Oh and size refers to star rating according to me.

Spirit circle(ongoing): A completely mind boggling plot about a character traveling to his previous lives and experiencing there personalities and many more . This series will take a chapter or two to come to the flow.It is licensed by cryunchroll you can read up to ch 20 fm batoto.

ouran high school host club(completed) :an awesome shoujou series with simple art style and story . I prefer its animated version though.

Otoyomegatari
    (ongoing): Another shoujo series. A different story line. you will understand when you will read it. And an AWESOME art.By name itself it means Bride story.

Yotsubato(Hiatus): one of the best slice of life series you can find . you may link it to usagi drops but it has a more cheerful side to whether the later concerns with difficulties of father/daughter relationship.

School Rumble(completed): Best comedy series ever ....... also it will take about 3-4 episode to come into flow. I prefer its anime version.It is a story about really messed us love triangles
    Last edited by Harshrox3; 07-03-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Just came across "Stravaganza - Isai no Hime"

What an incredible manga. The beautiful warrior queen is quickly climbing up the ranks of my favorite female characters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3