Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845 46 47 48

Thread: [Custom] The Butterfly Effect: Threads of destiny // The Present (Discussion) | Day 7

The Omnipresent Ice Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Ray View Post
    You PM me "I want to use the Curse of the Forgotten on...Tetisheri (for instance)"
    Now I am sure that it was your dream for someone to kill me

Quote Originally Posted by FreakY View Post
    so.. am i the only one who has 1 AP at day one?
    No, it was like that for me too, but I was overflown with bonuses xD
    My broom was awesome, for example.
    Last edited by Tetisheri; 06-08-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

."♥",',"♦".'."♣",',"♠".
    AP
    oh damn it's that freak

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    You can stack up a lot of actions just by moving around and lynching. Two days of no one lynch result in 4 actions bonus for the next lynch. Capturing relics give you cool active power and passive ability (among them are: give extra regeneration, use abilities for free, double movement, double regeneration in isolation, hax vote manipulation, double current action count for a day, etc.)

Those who did capture the relic should know this, the fact that they don't share doesn't help though. And the fact that Seira didn't do anything when she could have turned this into a PM game also sucks
    Design, encode, write.

The Omnipresent Ice Queen

Well, Lucy and me shared all our items and abilities information since the day 1, and were agreeing on all our movements. I was sure those who could communicate within the game were doing it, too... It was like that always, no?...

And this is another point what made this game so confusing: whenever I came with a kind of plan of actions or strategy, something completely out of place happened, and my strategy was reduced to naught xD Now I understand why those things happened.

I mean, hello, both Lucifer and Grim Reaper knew who I was, yet I was still alive... somehow... still
    I am rather impressive, yes. ©
    ---
    And still we pray.

GFX Winner
    We dig you!
    Besides the Time Guardian (neutral) and the Broken Blade (assassin), there are two civilian groups that started off with private communication. Demon Lord and Grim Reaper being one, Disciple of Darkness and Silver Knight (via Telepathic) being the other. And the Illuminati PM event potentially allows communication between civilians-neutrals-assassins groups since there was one Illuminati in each PM groups (except for the Demon Lord's group but hax people don't really need that anyways).
    Design, encode, write.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845 46 47 48