Name:  1.jpg
Views: 7064
Size:  52.9 KB

Title: Fukushuu Kyoushitsu
    Genre: Action, Drama, Horror
    Reading Order: Right to Left
    Author: Yamazaki Karasu
    Artist: Kaname Ryu
    Status in Country of Origin: 4 Volumes (Ongoing)
    Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...

Project Status:

Volume 1
    --------------------------------------
    Chapter 01 > released
    Chapter 02 > released
    Chapter 03 > released
    Chapter 04 > released
    Chapter 05 > released
    Chapter 06 > released

Volume 2
    Chapter 6.5 > released
    Chapter 07 > released
    Chapter 08 > released
    Chapter 09 > released

Volume 3
    Chapter 10 > released
    Chapter 11 > released
    Chapter 12 > released
    Chapter 13 > released
    Chapter 14 > released

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 09-24-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Leecher Leecher
    Hello, new member here, registered just to thank you for the great work you have done so far on this manga. I hope that you will update it soon.

(=^ↀωↀ^=)✧
    The Divine
    Thank you very much for your support! More to come :)
    あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
    The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away

Leecher Leecher
    Leaving the grey area we are now taking a dive in the dark abyss, please hold your breath not that it will make any difference.

Awesome chapter, can't wait till the next one.

Member We dig you! otaku_confesses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drags View Post
    Leaving the grey area we are now taking a dive in the dark abyss, please hold your breath not that it will make any difference.

Awesome chapter, can't wait till the next one.
    you will enjoy what's to come

Thank you for supporting the series

I really just wanna thank you guys for the hard work you've done hahah.My fav here is actually Revenge classroom...Thanks for introducing~
    It actually got me to go and find the other chinese raws and read them from start to end hahaha.I was so inspired that I actually wanted to come to the site and help you guys translate the crap outta it (I thought I had mooched for far too long)......BUT my weakness,other than fairy type, is that im terrible at converting chinese names to japanese names so I didnt dare to take the test hahah.I can translate the rest though,Does that count ?
    WELL ANYWAY
    thanks and kudos ! I love this series !

(=^ↀωↀ^=)✧
    The Divine
    Thank you very much for your enthusiasm, but ribbon, our Japanese translator for this project, is actually pretty speedy and produces good work. The reason why this project seems to go slow is because there are five people working on it, and it takes time for each step of scanlation to be completed. Also, EGS have a lot of other projects going on simultaneously, and we release about 2-3 chapters per day, so even if a new chapter of Fukushuu is done, it has to sit in the queue for a while, so others also get to read projects that they're also impatient to read. Thank you for volunteering though :)
    あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない

Leecher Leecher
    As always thanks for the amazing work at 6.5; although I have to ask about the release schedule, I imagine that because of the size of each release the release schedule if more spaced out. Am I correct in this assumption?

(=^ↀωↀ^=)✧
    The Divine
    Partly. As you have noticed, the chapters can sometimes be rather lengthy. But the main reason why such a brilliant series sat idle for so long was because we were in need of a new CL, a job vacancy that has only been filled a short while ago. Once the new CL had came onboard, we worked as quickly as possible to get the chapter ready. I believe we will be able to release a bit more frequently now that we have a permanent CL on the team. As always, thank you very much for your support :)
    あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない

Leecher Leecher
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusunoki-chan View Post
    Partly. As you have noticed, the chapters can sometimes be rather lengthy. But the main reason why such a brilliant series sat idle for so long was because we were in need of a new CL, a job vacancy that has only been filled a short while ago. Once the new CL had came onboard, we worked as quickly as possible to get the chapter ready. I believe we will be able to release a bit more frequently now that we have a permanent CL on the team. As always, thank you very much for your support :)
    I checked the status of the chapter, and it says you don't have a CL anymore? What happened? Did he quit already?

Page 1 of 3 12 3 LastLast