Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Guide: Reputation Levels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's like 77 senpai told.

I mean, when I give reputation it says (Reputation Power +2). And even though I have only 4 or 5 reputation indications I have 193 reputation points because the folks that gave to me don't have only +2 of reputation power.
    Here and there.

People often tell that, in a specific time of the year, the God of Paths and Travels always goes to the same place and sits under a tree, seeming to talk to a Little Blue Bird, whose song is said to calm anyone's heart.

Comment

• Yep, that means you have 2 rep power, to either give or reduce someone's rep points. As for the grey rep, i agree with 77, it's most likely rep given by someone with no rep power
      wait, what?

Comment

• Ah! That makes sense. Yeah, I saw my total rep points and was really confused as to how it came to that number... now it's all become clear! Thanks! ( ̄ー ̄)/

Comment

• I still can't understand how anyone can get their head around this stuff....
          A Bjørn is not necessarily a bear, but a bear is always a Bjørn....

Comment

• Some people are curious with random things
            Don't worry, magsy, even if you're not into this, we still love you
            wait, what?

Comment

• Just keep in mind L=h*c^6/30720*pi^2*G^2*M^2!

Comment

• The luminosity of black holes has an effect on the rep points?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuma View Post
                  The luminosity of black holes has an effect on the rep points?
                  Yes, of course it does, since it has already been proven that grey matter has no effect whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                  X