This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mofat View Post
    the home page in the .org domain redirects to egscans.com (which is broken). .net homepage works.
    What homepage? all homepage buttons direct to .org as far as I have checked
    Last edited by Claudia; 04-22-2013, 10:29 AM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Claudia View Post
      What homepage? all homepage buttons direct to .org as far as I have checked
      egscans.com redirects to egscans.com. everything in the egscans.net domain works, except the homepage link because it goes to egscans.com, which redirects to egscans.com. everything except the homepage for .org does not redirect to .com.

weird this is only happening in firefox

restarted firefox and it's not happening anymore. guess the cache got confused or something.
      Last edited by mofat; 04-23-2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Read Online and Download links in http://forum.egscans.com/showthread....and-Discussion doesn't exist. Just button's pictures. And report link is in old format so doesn't work. I think most of report links isn't working in forum for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiker View Post
          Read Online and Download links in http://forum.egscans.com/showthread....and-Discussion doesn't exist. Just button's pictures. And report link is in old format so doesn't work. I think most of report links isn't working in forum for now.
          Lawless Fixed ~ Thank you for your feedback ^^
          And we will see if we can mass fix the report broken link buttons :)

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

• This isn't exactly a broken link, but there is a lot of missing content in the Noblesse series. It's taken a while to put this list together, so it's possible it might not be accurate anymore, but based on a comparison with Noblesse uploaded to xxxx, where I originally read the series (), egscans is missing a panel in 59, all of 62, most of 63, all of 64 and 65, most of 66 and 67, all of 68, most of 69 and 70, all of 71, most of 72, and all of 73-75. My notes also show parts of 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, and 92 are missing, but I did some spot-checking and it seems that may no longer be the case. I haven't gone past 92 in my comparison-checking. I know it's fine past maybe 112 or so, but I haven't checked in between. I hope you can get this fixed so I can confidently recommend that friends read Noblesse on egscans in the future (this discovery came about as the result of such a recommendation...).
            Thanks for your hard work! I love egscans!
            Last edited by Claudia; 05-05-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erro View Post
              This isn't exactly a broken link, but there is a lot of missing content in the Noblesse series. It's taken a while to put this list together, so it's possible it might not be accurate anymore, but based on a comparison with Noblesse uploaded to xxxx, where I originally read the series (), egscans is missing a panel in 59, all of 62, most of 63, all of 64 and 65, most of 66 and 67, all of 68, most of 69 and 70, all of 71, most of 72, and all of 73-75. My notes also show parts of 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, and 92 are missing, but I did some spot-checking and it seems that may no longer be the case. I haven't gone past 92 in my comparison-checking. I know it's fine past maybe 112 or so, but I haven't checked in between. I hope you can get this fixed so I can confidently recommend that friends read Noblesse on egscans in the future (this discovery came about as the result of such a recommendation...).
              Thanks for your hard work! I love egscans!
              The chapter of Noblesse we have scanlated are the following:
              http://download.egscans.com/display/Noblesse

The chapters you are mentioning in your post were not scanalted by us so we cant do anything about those.

And we dont upload our stuff to online readers, they rip them of our website without our consent so we would appreciate not to link on them.

Glad to know you like our work ^^ Cheers XD

Comment

• I am very sorry. Where do you recommend to read the chapters egscans is missing?

Comment

• Erro... I checked 2 chapters of those you say that they have missing stuff and nothing is missing.......

WE DO NOT APPRECIATE TROLLS you know?

Comment

• Hi,
                    It's not really a broken link, but I can't properly extract the 14th chapter of Feng Shen Ji (7zip says there's a problem (Data error, file is broken) with the 17th pic, so only pages 00 to 16 are extracted). I've downloaded the .rar several times and there's no problem with the other chapters of FSJ so the problem might come from your file, could you check it? Thanks (:

Comment

• Originally posted by lasker View Post
                      Hi,
                      It's not really a broken link, but I can't properly extract the 14th chapter of Feng Shen Ji (7zip says there's a problem (Data error, file is broken) with the 17th pic, so only pages 00 to 16 are extracted). I've downloaded the .rar several times and there's no problem with the other chapters of FSJ so the problem might come from your file, could you check it? Thanks (:
                      The file has been re-uploaded ~

Refresh the downloads page and download it again in 10 mins from now :)

Comment

• That was fast! But it still doesn't work. Well, if I'm the only one with this problem it must mean it comes from my side. I will just add one by one the remaining pics from the online reader ^^

Comment

• this isn't really "broken" per se...

but, chp 25 of Bloody Cross: http://download.egscans.com/display/Bloody_Cross was released on the anniversary on April 3rd, been waiting for the download option, and just wondering if you guys forgot to add it in?

Comment

• Originally posted by AceArtemis7 View Post
                            this isn't really "broken" per se...

but, chp 25 of Bloody Cross: http://download.egscans.com/display/Bloody_Cross was released on the anniversary on April 3rd, been waiting for the download option, and just wondering if you guys forgot to add it in?
                            Its fixed :)

It was there but it had an extra 0 in the filename which was causing the file not be in order.

Comment

• Hello! I think Gunka no Balzer's "read online" link has a problem... http://forum.egscans.com/showthread....lzer-Downloads not very sure.... tq
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpopfan97 View Post
                                Hello! I think Gunka no Balzer's "read online" link has a problem... http://forum.egscans.com/showthread....lzer-Downloads not very sure.... tq
                                Fixed:). Thank you, Hugs

Comment

Working...
                                X