Fanvid Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanvid Contest

I love how in easy going scans we have artwork and writing contest ...well, *if it's necessary* how about we create video contest too.

The concept is; by using chosen song, contestant creates fanvid based on egs release (manga/manhwa/manhua/subs).

As for the prize *maybe* first winner's video could be featured in egs channel, the second and third could be linked to it. I guess, to be able to proudly mentioned one's achievement in one's video is pretty great too.

dunno about anyone else, but i'm up for this! i've used sony vegas pro for a long time now and had two YT channels (now one due to copyright -_- ) both with unrelated-to-manga videos that i put together and edited myself

but i guess i can just make videos of whatever manga(s) with whatever songs if someone on the forum wants me to; i might have to read those mangas though to get a sense of a plotline if the video isn't specifically focused on the EGScans group

as a side note though, a video contest might be a little biased? maybe just because of software limitations people may have
    Check out the [東方] Touhou Project Fan Club by clicking below!

Comment

This is a nice idea :)

But not limit this contest to our projects ~

A fan video for any manga / anime would do XD

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

do give recommendations lol; from what i've seen so far, a lot of the more active people here are really into that yaoi stuff xD being a straight guy i can't really relate that that too much lol...

but yeah, recommend an anime(s) or some sort of theme in addition to anime(s), as well as any song(s) you might like, i can't really get started otherwise 'cause i know stuff i would make wouldn't meld well with a lot of people here =3

better yet, we could do a group MAD! though it wouldn't really be a contest anymore, this means everyone gets to contribute a portion to the video and we could make something awesome =D

Comment

Pink Lady. *_* pwetty please?
          Look at Gandalf go~
          Spoiler

For your viewing pleasure: Two Tiny Towers

Spoiler

Poor bastard, getting trolled by faith so hard~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

never heard of it/them/her/him... if it's an anime or song, can you link me to a video or audio track? or if it's a band can you give specific songs?

also if i do make a video i won't be starting on it for a long while lol

Comment

It is not an anime, it's a webtoon on Naver which EGS was translating for a while, till the author got butthurt cause of the free publicity. Here are the 7 chapters EGS translated: here
              Look at Gandalf go~
              Spoiler

For your viewing pleasure: Two Tiny Towers

Spoiler

Poor bastard, getting trolled by faith so hard~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

well,i guess i'll see what i can do, never tried making an amv with pictures, i'll have to watch some examples

college student here, don't expect immediate results, plus 2nd semester just started, but if i ever do make a vid it'll go on this thread =D

Comment

just read what chapters were out, i really enjoyed them!

i took a look at the response the artist gave too and apparently it also has stuff to do with legal issues presented by the website paying him/her to host only on their site; dunno how much of a video i can make from just those chapters though, so its looking bleak >_<

Comment

Working...
                  X