Top Manga/Manhwa list on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Manga/Manhwa list on home page

It would be good to put the name of top manga/manhwa based on downloading/views. It is really difficult to choose one out of so many manga/manhwa list. Ofcourse their are top tags list but if possible I want to request you to add the top list of manhwa or manga.
    People mainly are aware of Noblesse as the top manhwa(web comic) done by you.EG Scans is having many projects.. It would be a great idea to tell them what are the other top manga which have high readership.

Noblesse Forever!

No reply? I guess the answer is 'NO'.....

Noblesse Forever!

Comment

Patience...

I dont think that we can measure downloads [the user can who uploaded the file] but not automatically, since its on MF, and views, where? online ? there i dont know, it might be possible but i really doubt it.

I think it was that we were really seasoned musicians. We had serious roots that spanned different cultures, obviously the blues.
      Jimmy Page

Comment

no, that would simply mean discrimination of projects. i don't really think we will do that.
        signatures...

Comment

It will not be discrimination. It will simply help us to find out which projects are top and hence we can easily pick a manga we like to read.
          It is possible to count how many people have clicked the download link(approx. idea).....
          It is a good idea atleast from my point of view. Maybe I am biased on it.

Noblesse Forever!

Comment

Soon we will have a new website and new reader design ~

In that new design the projects will have ratings and you can view the one with the higher rating if you like ~
            :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Thanks......Really looking forward to it.

Noblesse Forever!

Comment

The new homepage design is greateh

Comment

Originally posted by inusena View Post
                  The new homepage design is greateh
                  Thanks inusena!

Miss you! Hope you're doing well~

Comment

Working...
                  X