Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting on profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Posting on profiles

    It might be just me, but its kind of annoying to see somebody posting on my profile and then have to go to their profile and reply by posting. It takes more time than I think it should (although it my be my problem) and you can't see the whole conversation at once.
    I think there should be a way to reply directly to the messages on your profile without having to do that.
    Also, the private messages are really troublesome, especially if you are having an actual conversation and it takes really long to get the messages. I think there should be an instant messaging thing.

    Sorry if I complain too much

    Ookay
    That's it.

  • #2
    Mm you can do that
    Just push view conversation and post
    You just noticed? You're slow...


    finished!!!!!!

    Spoiler
    Attack/////Piano no Mori//////Dendrobates//////
    In full bloom//////Chaos attack//////Looking for a father//////
    Shigatshu-coda//////Tenohira//////Zerozaki//////shigastu//////once again //////Trump (season 1)//////like a bird//////12 angel//////Omg
    Pochi Kuro

    Comment


    • #3
      That's what I do. XD

      Comment


      • #4
        As alex said, you can click "View Conversation", which is in the upper right hand corner of every user's post on your page, and it will display the entire conversation between the two of you.

        Alternatively, you can disable visitor messages and only accept private messages, which would allow you to view the whole conversation in preview and past messages.

        Comment


        • #5
          derp.

          sorry
          i should have figured that out before troubling everybody about that

          i'll go hide in a corner and be embarrassed now...

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't be ashamed to ask questions. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me or any of the moderators. We are glad to help. :)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yummycucumbers View Post
              derp.

              sorry
              i should have figured that out before troubling everybody about that

              i'll go hide in a corner and be embarrassed now...
              Aww don't be embarrassed. We're here to answer questions~
              It wasn't any trouble; we're happy to help.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mangafan View Post
                Aww don't be embarrassed. We're here to answer questions~
                It wasn't any trouble; we're happy to help.
                We're here to answer questions?
                Why didn't anyone tell me that...
                I thought we were here to question everything
                A Bjørn is not necessarily a bear, but a bear is always a Bjørn....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by magefeanor View Post
                  We're here to answer questions?
                  Why didn't anyone tell me that...
                  I thought we were here to question everything
                  The mods, silly
                  We're here to answer questions ^^ And keep the forum clean, but yeah. :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mangafan View Post
                    The mods, silly
                    We're here to answer questions ^^ And keep the forum clean, but yeah. :)
                    I can ask you questions? Whooohoooo
                    No wait, that doesn't mean what I think
                    A Bjørn is not necessarily a bear, but a bear is always a Bjørn....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by magefeanor View Post
                      I can ask you questions? Whooohoooo
                      No wait, that doesn't mean what I think
                      No it doesnt, dear

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mangafan View Post
                        As alex said, you can click "View Conversation", which is in the upper right hand corner of every user's post on your page, and it will display the entire conversation between the two of you.

                        Alternatively, you can disable visitor messages and only accept private messages, which would allow you to view the whole conversation in preview and past messages.
                        Thank god I found this thread again, cause' I'd completely forgotten that :o
                        A Bjørn is not necessarily a bear, but a bear is always a Bjørn....

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X