Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

American Ghost Jack [Downloads and Discussion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Ghost Jack [Downloads and Discussion]

Click image for larger version

Name:	%EC%BA%90%EB%A6%AD%ED%84%B0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	601791
    Title: American Ghost Jack
    Genre: Horror, Adventure, Seinen
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Han Ji Hye
    Artist: Ahn Jeong Eun
    Status in Country of Origin: 38 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Description: Young Ma Go-eun and her father are about to be evicted from the haunted house they've run throughout the years. But Go-eun is not about to let the park owner demolish their haunted house and her memories of her childhood and her mother. She resolves to go to the United States to surpass trials and get a million dollar cash prize awarded to those who can survive a stay in Ghost Jack's House.

Our Releases:

Chapter 00 > released
    Chapter 01 > released
    Chapter 02 > released
    Chapter 03 > released
    Chapter 04 > released
    Chapter 05 > released
    Chapter 06 > released
    Chapter 07 > released
    Chapter 08 > released
    Chapter 09 > released

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 09:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just started reading this kid~ It's pretty fun, since IIRC there aren't too many horror manhwa or manga, in general. Though, this one doesn't freak me out too much -- it comes across as tragic, more than anything. Though, I guess that's what you get when you deal with ghost stories for the most part.

Thanks for your hard work~ (and Supreme Cream's as well!) (✌゚∀゚)☞

Comment

Love- IN LOVE with this Series!!

Just started reading this yesterday and I had to know what happened next after chapter 16. GUYS IT GETS GOOD!!! I only read the pictures...because I couldn't read Korean lol. I'm a little bummed out that this title doesn't get updated very often...I hope it is not dead. As long as EG is keeping this alive and the translation coming I am grateful no matter how long it takes (hopefully not a year or 2 years tho!)

Thank you for introducing me to this series !!! You guys are the best!!

Comment

Woah, I had no idea this got dropped!! ;A; I hope SC will continue to work on it... ;a;

Comment

it got licensed, or something along the line ^^
          wait, what?

Comment

Ohhh! CRAP, then SC won't continue to work on it either...!! (;´Д`) Ahh, I gotta stop picking up ongoing projects. There's too many chances for heartbreak (ㄒxㄒ)

Comment

You can still read it... we will tell you more when we know more...
              [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

[/CENTER]
              [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comment

Ohhhh!! Awesome, I look forward to the news ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ

Comment

The reason why we dropped this series is that authors gave the right to translate it to Tapastic.com. Reading it at that site will support authors same way as visiting raw chapters. You can find it here.

[/CENTER]
                  [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comment

But can't you guys keep working on the translation of this webtoon? I mean, for example Trace 2.0 was licenced a few days ago by Tapastic, but the scanlation team Twisted Hel Scans that worked on it keep on translating it (for Tapastic). You're doing really good work, so could'nt the same be possible for you?

Comment

Ohh!! So it's on tapastic!! \( ゚ヮ゚)/ Awesome!

Originally posted by Silesius View Post
                      But can't you guys keep working on the translation of this webtoon? I mean, for example Trace 2.0 was licenced a few days ago by Tapastic, but the scanlation team Twisted Hel Scans that worked on it keep on translating it (for Tapastic). You're doing really good work, so could'nt the same be possible for you?
                      Well, I'm assuming that Tapastic has staff for it already... but, Twisted Hel is doing Trace 2.0 for Tapastic? It didn't seem that way from their post about it Σ(・ω・`|||)

Comment

We did it as a joint and translation was made by Supreme Cream Scans not by us. Tapastic seems to have their own translator for this one.

[/CENTER]
                        [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Ixis View Post
                          Well, I'm assuming that Tapastic has staff for it already... but, Twisted Hel is doing Trace 2.0 for Tapastic? It didn't seem that way from their post about it Σ(・ω・`|||)
                          Yes, they are doing it for Tapastic. One of their members said so on Batoto, and if you check Trace 2.0 chapters on Tapastic you'll actually see that it's their version with an improved translation and that they are credited at the end of the chapters.

Anyway, big thanks to EGS ans SCS for making us discover American Ghost Jack. ^^

Comment

Oh wow!! I wonder why they didn't post it on their forum? >_>;; That's pretty neat. ✧(≖ ◡ ≖ )

Comment

Working...
                            X