Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Black Wind / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Wind / Discussion

Added.
    *sigh* Lemme get my TI-83+ ...WTF!? Piece of trash!!*throws it away*~Rodri316 during his proof of why -4^2=16

Comment

Thank you:)

Comment

ohhohooooo...
        starting to be pretty crazy... I like it

Comment

Really good chapter this time too

I don't love Witch Hunter for nothing, see anytime witches on rampage is always awesome, so..

Comment

im digging it

Comment

Good new chapter for this webtoon

This time the witch got whiped, so now need to wait what can happen to the girl

Comment

Thanks for the relese

Comment

The title caught my eye, and made me curious, and what I've read so far is pretty interesting. I look forward to upcoming chapters! thank you for translating~
                  Dark Choco Chaos Elf
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the new chapter

Comment

i luv this one its interesting xD

Comment

witches couldn't defeat us even in the middle ages, because there is a lot of us, like bugs. We are the force that no one on this planet can't stop(except bacteria and viruses)

Comment

Originally posted by OunknownO View Post
                          witches couldn't defeat us even in the middle ages, because there is a lot of us, like bugs. We are the force that no one on this planet can't stop(except bacteria and viruses)
                          Well the idea of power or defeat on a large scale is all human, animals or plants dont have the concept of "taking over". in case of different species like witches here, you have to see what they think about it. but if you talk about power then midde ages people didnt have the technology nor organization to take down witches as they are drawn in this manhwa, even if you talk about a few hundred witches against all mankind. and note that in the middle ages population in europe for instance was below 40 millions and in america (north plus south) likely less than 10 millions big cities were few and destroying them would have meant society collapse for once and the natural disappearence of all big armies for second, even for modern humanity these whitches would be a big challenge at least.

okenough stupid thinking this is a great manhwa! a pity the releases are so few anyways good job! :)
                          Last edited by randalf; 08-27-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I love this series its interesting and fun and can not wait fr more thank you for doing this.

Comment

Working...
                            X