Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Bloody Cross / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a doubt that only helixis can solve to me at first but if anyone helps me I 'll appreciate.
    I did not understand the meaning of "rise" at chapter 00 page 25. What is the context?
    Is that "rise" the result of hinata spell or he was just talking to the girl to get up?
    I did not get the point.
    Last edited by mibuwolf; 10-07-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Love this manga. Thanks guys and i hope you also scanlate the older chapters as well.

Comment

sorry to bring this back from the dead, but is this series still being scanlated? or are you guys waiting on raws/scans? chap 14 ended in a reallyyy nice cliffhanger, and i think there are around 6 volumes out at the moment; i really want to know what happens next!
        Check out the [東方] Touhou Project Fan Club by clicking below!

Comment

Sorry to bother you guys but I would do a question. Did you dropped the project? I ask you because it's been a while from last chapter so I wondered what was happen xD

Comment

Thanks so much EG scans! I just read chapter 26 today! Keep up the good work =)

Comment

I'm having fun with the series and thank you for providing it.
              I can't wait to see the next chapters and the latest is in 53rd? I want to see more!! Thanks a lot!!
              Last edited by Sroa; 09-26-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by latios 93 View Post
                Sorry to bother you guys but I would do a question. Did you dropped the project? I ask you because it's been a while from last chapter so I wondered what was happen xD
                We are actually considering dropping this series because there is no interest from our staff ~

We will inform you on our final decision in the next couple of days

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Working...
                X