Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

By chance we and / Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea how long the hiatus will be? (I assume that's what the author is saying in that little extra chapter thing)

Comment

BWA will be officially serialized in Lezhin Comics. Precise date is currently unknown.

At the moment this series is on hiatus until we can find out more information.

Comment

I gotta say, though I find the story and characters to be pretty generic, the art is breathtaking. ⊙△⊙

EDIT: Haha oops, I forgot. Thanks a lot for all the hard work on this series!!
        Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

The style caught your fancy as well? We're on the same boat
          wait, what?

Comment

Yes! It takes me a long time to get through it because I stop and stare at every panel for a while. (●´□`)♡

Comment

i wonder if there's any news about the lezhin...
              wait, what?

Comment

Ah, I know... I keep checking the page and saw "05-04" and went "EH?!" but it was from 2013 lolol OTL;;

Comment

Ah... So that was why I couldn't find this. It's already in Dropped Projects. :(
                  I saw at the lezhin website and it has 68 chaps now. But can't even look at the raws, there's a log-in thing, I think. Well, I couldn't really read around the site. Lol. Hmm. Any chance you'd pick up a dropped project again?

Comment

It's very unlikely that we will pick up anything we have dropped.
                    [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

[/CENTER]
                    [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comment

Very unlikely but not impossible? :D Hmm. It never happened before?
                      I'd still hope one day you'd find a reason to do this again. Hehe. But rest assured I won't be pestering you guys about this.
                      Thanks for the hard work on these previous chapters. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X