Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGSs logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Cerberus / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerberus / Discussion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cerberus_v1_cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	600266

Title: Cerberus
    Genre: Action, Shounen, Supernatural
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: FUKUI Takumi
    Artist: FUKUI Takumi
    Status in Country of Origin: 10 Volumes - Complete
    Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!

* Cerberus, in ancient Greek mythology, was a hell hound that guarded the gates of the Underworld preventing those who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping.

Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:03 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

This is really interesting so far cant wait to see what happens in the future thx for doing it.

Comment

This shounen manga is really good, surely not a big fan of the art, but really like the story and the chara

Not a big fan to of the usually female useless chara how main heroine, but is funny the same

Comment

Hi guys! Im a fan of Cerberus and I would like to know If you are going to continue this awesome project. I have raws if you need.

Comment

Shednar, it's in the "Dropped Projects" thread.
          I don't think this means we will continue it.
          -The first arrow you can't dodge, the second you can-
          ~Buddha~

sigpic
          I mean, this dude is the whole point to the series

Comment

We have dropped this series ~

If you have Cerberus raws post them here or anywhere cause ppl from other groups that would like to pick it up might be looking for them :P
            :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Working...
            X