Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Chaser / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chaser / Discussion

No download links for chapter 7-14 for Chaser, please fix. Chapter 1-6 and 15 work but nothing else.

Comment

Hey!can someone tell me...WHAT HAPEND WITH CHASER AFTER CHAPTER 35?!...Its ended or have some kind of siquel..?

Comment

There is a sequel. Its called Chaser2.
        http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/chaser2

Comment

Thank you VERY MUCH!....but it seems that there was not downloads since 9.11...lets hope its just some break

Comment

witchking <--- I know o_o

i translated it literally lolol...

???

??=witch
            ?= king

should I change it to queen? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kerien
              Thank you VERY MUCH!....but it seems that there was not downloads since 9.11...lets hope its just some break
              At the last chapter's end there is a note from the author.
              ?????. ??????.
              ????? ??2 ????? ?????? ?????.
              ?? ?? ??? ???? ???.

???? ?? 3? ???? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ???? ???? 4???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?????.

???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??????.
              ??? 1???? ??? ???, ?? ??? ??2? ??? ???? ? ?? ???? ???? ??????.

??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ????? ? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?????.

???, ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ?????. ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????.

??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????.

?? ??? ??2? 20? ??? ????? ? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? [???]?? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??????.

??? ? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???????. (?? ??? ????? ???.)

??? ??? ??2? ?????? ?????.
              Google's translation does not make much sense
              Korean to English translation
              Hello. Hajunseongipnida.
              Sudden Season 2 series, I'm sure you will not be frightened to quit.
              Short article is devoted to descriptions.

Chaser March last year while preparing for the competition is the work envisioned. After failing to contest the four periods in comics since I was raising a formal series.

Since then, I'm so happy I think I have in mind for the best.
              I put together a half haeohmyeo work, especially in Season 2 Chaser deulyion dropped dramatically from the time raw and missing my job was the pace.

Willing best hits and maybe a bit off from the starting line in Marathon, a sprint away weary mind and body as I have.

Cartoon, it's also a short feature film, I could not ever properly completed and sufficient preparation time manrwa reob two moorings was subsequently desires to think too much thought to. Prior to that he will not even think it is fifty thousand I think.

Schedule is not followed properly, the quantity and quality, both sad I'm sorry.

Initial Chaser Season 2 Tues the 20th installment of the goal, but no longer an unreasonable thing for me featuring the forced march to the unsatisfactory work, [Chaser] in the works selected are not good for readers to think in the end decided on gwangyejanim and sufficient.

After you have recharged enough preparation time to work with more complete I'll be back again. (Consumer-oriented production to try.)

Meanwhile, thank you for loving Chaser Season 2.
              I might be misunderstanding from the English translation, but it seems that the popularity for the second season "dropped dramatically" and also that the author could not do the chapters per schedule and the quality dropped. Sounds like he is taking a break.
              Someone who knows korean might be able to give a better translation.

Comment

Wow, he can kick.
                Poor teddy bear : (

And gotta love when they're giving a speech in the middle of a big fight

(BTW, the link points to ch23 in the post)

Comment

Great News !
                  Chaser 3 is coming out on 31st May !!
                  Chaser 3 on Daum
                  Chaser 3 Intro on Daum

Comment

Nyaaa~ Had to catch up on a couple of chapters. I want to know the deal with Ignis. And want to see her face -.-'
                    And poor Pubo, his Mom's dumplings aren't edible any more : (

Comment

Omg!chapter 10 and 11 of 3d season is my favorite!(Ned there so sexy XD(i guess most part(or all) of his memmory are back!)
                      By the way..Why Chasers realasing speed so low?...ifs comes out much slower than other mangas,,

Comment

Because of the art, in Chaser the backgrounds are gorgeous, most other manga don't invest as much in them.
                        Quality >> Quantity
                        http://rynkadraws.deviantart.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/RynkaDraws

Comment

chaser is kinda noir feeling to me. so much drama right now in this arc, will he kill his sister?

Comment

Wow, that was... quite a way to end season 1.

Ummm... may I ask why you won't do the following seasons? I'm so lost @.@
                            Last edited by Pocky; 09-22-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Really liked this series, hope a day to see the second season :3

And hope the author continue his project a day too

Comment

i was wondering if easy going scans would translate chaser 2 and 3 because this webtoon is amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X