Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Chess Isle / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chess Isle / Discussion

Argh... another cliffhanger in the middle of a scene
    Wonder if Cliff's plan will work. I mean, would he survive? And is it really him who is targeted? And will he see Ethan the next day? And... why am I talking to myself here? I can't be the only one who's reading Chess Isle, can I?

Comment

I thought the picture looked awesome, when I first saw this, the story is pretty interesting to read! I got into the story pretty good~ and it's Seinan there aren't much Seinans that catch my eye at the moment so when I find some that I do like I get fairly attached to them hehehe I look forward to seeing where this story goes~ thank you for translating!!
      Dark Choco Chaos Elf
      sigpic

Comment

just read ch.17 that came out a day or so ago it was awesome~ thanks for translating
        Dark Choco Chaos Elf
        sigpic

Comment

woo~ saw ch. 18~ thanks for the chapter!
          Dark Choco Chaos Elf
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocky View Post
            Argh, I just wish things were moving along quicker in a chapter. Only one thought floats around my head now: why?

(why does cliff need to go to chess isle?)
            As the translator of this project, many details about Chess Isle is revealed in later chapters. :) I'm glad you like it, though!

Comment

'Let's protect Earth!'? Was he training for the SG or SGA program? : DDD

Anyway, thanks for the new chapter^^

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo *takes deep breath* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Why does it always end on a cliffhanger? What was that?! I want to knooooooooooooow!

Ah, but thank you for this (bittersweet) release

Comment

Hahaha ^^ Glad you enjoy it so much 0.0
                  "Frailty, thy name is woman."

- Shakespeare

Comment

Hey, I just started translating this series. I don't know if it will be moved to on-going project, but who knows? Anyway, I am staring from chapter 39!
                    Shadow05

sigpic

Comment

I gotta say... I... honestly thought this series was kind of terrible (sorry). I could go into specifics but it's been a really long time since I've read it and I don't know if I can put myself through that again. OTL That said, I still actually want to see it through to the end, but since I also don't really like it I feel weird going around requesting it;;;;;;;;;

Comment

Working...
                      X