Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Lark - Is he Human or Vampire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly He can only be a human...Fact 1: Humans and Vamps cannot mix in this series. The writer himself said so in his Q&A (has to do with DNA).Fact 2: The magic book he aquired is a rare HUMAN magic book (Humans and Vamps have different body structures requiring different magical formulas).These facts leave little doubt, Lark is indeed human... for now.My personal theory is that Lark's mother was turned into a vamp, and then gave birth to him. Making him a very unique being.

Comment

i think he is a mix, cuss we have seen the other lark the red haired one once..
      i hope we will soon find out
      what if he is related to the creator of that world?

Comment

I think a part of this is just cause we dont whant lark to be human, we whant him to be spetial. He cant be a vampire cause his resistance to sun and the like is too high plus that's just not special enough so, by defalt, lark is a mix and probably amixe between two special people and/or speacese

Comment

another theory... although I'm leaning closer to the fact that he's a mixed..

what if the reasons for the vampires not be able to handle the sun light and such was because of the fact that their power has been limited due to them being isolated from the real world.. and with the previous dreams he's been having.. it was as if... he was there long before it even happened.. but anyway.. in the test the reactions of the others when he passed the sunlight test... it's not like it was only for the vampires.. it's like all of them; not just vampires, are weak to sunlight...
          Spoiler

Ombra

This Bunny is his and That Cub is mine!

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!
          ~Queen of the white cute Rabbits~

-click-

Comment

I used to think he was human until he could see karmilla in his dreams.
            Now I've begun to think he's a mixed blood for several reasons:
            1) At least one of his parents is a vampire given he was born with red eyes
            2) It would be a great twist for the story if he had a two side personality, human and vampire in the mean time.
            3) It might be possible his abilities were sealed until now.
            4) One can see at the end of chapter 81 extra in the preview of part 2 that he had merged with the red haired guy who has vampire eyes.
            5) There is still many mysteries unsolved and many questions unanswered. for example we don't know what were exactly the circumstances of his birth or else how he is related to karmilla to be able to see her often in his dreams.
            Last edited by Seira; 03-14-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

i think hes a vampire maybe his mother is the girl who got killed in the beginning
              you think 5 $ grows on trees? go halbog lol.. -som guy from tower of god
              i think thats how that quote goes..

Comment

or, he could be chepesh and karmilla's son?
                Spoiler

Ombra

This Bunny is his and That Cub is mine!

I am white, fluffy and cute, so sweet and a dear, loyal and can't be alone, independent and a tease!
                ~Queen of the white cute Rabbits~

-click-

Comment

Working...
                X