This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crepuscule / Discussion

itīs a so good manga an now you can reed it in spanish at http://yuukibloodfansub.blogspot.com/
    ahora puedes leer crepusculo en espaņol en http://yuukibloodfansub.blogspot.com/

Comment

There are plenty groups that have been scanlating Crepuscule in other languages

So whoever wants to I will give a link to their blog/site in the 1st post of this Discussion and or even in our site if the want~

I have already done with spanish if the other languages want too I'll do the same with them^^

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Guys! I need someone to tell me what the announcement says. The previous chapters are missing too!

This sucks, just when I discover this manhwa (a few days ago) and its raws (yesterday) and now it's not there any more...

Comment

Crepuscule was on best challenge option in naver
          and now it will move to a weekly regular webtoon meaning he will also be getting payed which he wasnt before.

So they have dissable it for a while for the change to take place.
          The bad news is that they will start releasing from the start (Chapter 1)so we have to wait a bit for the newest chapters >_<

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Yay! I'm glad it's something good. I did check out what the other posters said using Babelfish and through bits and pieces figure that it's not really something bad like the author & artist deciding to stop doing the series altogether, but knowing Babelfish's translation... :comfused . Their drawings of bowing down to readers made me nervous. I'm glad they're going to be a weekly webtoon!

Just for that, I can wait patiently until they're up-to-date with the newest chapter. :D Thanks for clearing this up!

Comment

This made it to my favourite Manga/Manwha/Manhua List!
              I'm awaiting new chapters.~

Comment

This stays sweet and lovely to read!

Comment

looks interesting. let me try it

Comment

The Crepuscule artist has desided to re-design it from the start >_<

So we will be re-doing it from the start too

Comment

I'm glad they did, kind of like Pinochio too. The art is more solid and finished when compared to the original one.

Comment

yeah they have two chapters up on naver of redesign.

Comment

Will you continue with the old one to the end of the chapters (30 I think) ? Or you will only do the new one ? Just to know :P

Comment

i hope you would do chapters 22-30 as well as the new ones, that's one of my favorite manhwa

Comment

OOOOH PRETTY!
                              ....I mean friggin awesome.... yeah....
                              [shoots self for saying something so emasculating]

Really looks good though. Can't wait for more

http://egscans.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Originally posted by Faler
                                i hope you would do chapters 22-30 as well as the new ones, that's one of my favorite manhwa
                                No we will not Faler. We dont have the raws for them ~
                                But even if we did there is no reason to do the older version!

Comment

Working...
                                X