Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Crepuscule / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hiatus is finally over i'm looking forward to the next release
    "I hate morning people...or mornings...or people..."

Comment

• Yay!
      Is it really true?
      Spoiler
      sigpic

Comment

• Heres the link to the season 2 prologue raw

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...88&weekday=mon
        "I hate morning people...or mornings...or people..."

Comment

• I can't believe I didn't read this project till now just because it was tagged as shojo
          I just completed it now in a one go, and have to say it's a great work. Thanks a lot for doing it

Comment

• Ah, but at least now you found out! :)

You have a bad timing for joining, tragic.
            Now you are as well at

!

At least the next raws are to come on Sunday (Korean), means Saturday for my time. The wait is the worst.
            Ring the bell at the front of my book and I may be right there for you.... soon... ish.
            앞으로는 걱정하지 않아도 되겠는데.

Comment

• The raws looks awesome
              I canīt wait

Comment

• just finished the chapters that were released so far... it's so good! thanks :3

Comment

• Thanks for another chapter. I have to admit that the story is pretty cool and refreshing. keep up the good work :)

Comment

• I love Crepuscule \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ Lark is such an asshole. lol

Ahh, when Setz was embarrassed and said, "Can I... not come?" and Angela and Lark both moe'd. That is my favorite moment, ever. =a= Setz~ Lark will protect you, don't worry. wwwww

Comment

• So many chapters released in a single day, thank you! :)

Comment

• Er... eh? The last releases have been single chapter releases... did I miss something? ;A;

Update:
                        OK, both because it's been on my mind and because I feel like a creeper with my last post being shown as "who do you think is hotter" OTL;;...
                        I wonder if it's ever going to be revealed/mentioned what Tepes' original gender was. I'm assuming he was male because of his name (Vlad...) and despite the fact that it's known that she's a woman everyone refers to her as male... I mean, even if you dress like a guy it doesn't mean people are going to refer to you as one, and I REALLY don't think this webtoon is trying to make some sort of commentary on transvestites/etc. lol
                        But then, there'd be two straight-up one-sided BL romances (!!) so that seems even more unlikely...
                        Unless there's no gender specific pronoun and the translators just use "he"?? :x
                        Last edited by Shaka; 06-13-2014, 02:00 AM. Reason: Please, avoid double posting.

Comment

Working...
                        X