Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Dark Air / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Air / Discussion

Title: Dark Air
    Reading Order: Left to right (manhwa)
    Genre: Shounen, Action, Adventure
    Author: Park Min-seo
    Artist: Park Min-seo
    Status in Country of Origin: 8 Volumes (Ongoing)
    Description: Before…magic filled up the world. And then...magic suddenly disappeared—from everywhere.

Magicians can’t perform magic anymore, so now these formerly powerful, now talentless ones are looked down upon by warriors and practically everyone else. But two people in the world are able to perform magic after its disappearance, a power-hungry wizard and a young boy who loses everything he holds dear.

Follow Melrose and his companions in their adventures as they try to solve this Dark Air mystery!
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:07 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Re: Dark Air / Discussion

Thanks for the find.

Comment

Seems interesting!! Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Awesome see you scanlated this one

I really loved the first work of Park Min-seo, Western Shotgun, and this one have all the elements for become another great work

And surely i need the say the art of this one is excellent, an awesome manhwa

This first chara pretty much introduced a little the main chara of the story, now realy want see how the story go ahead

Comment

This one is quite interesting as well~ The title caught my eye again, interesting titles catch my attention quicker than most I suppose, besides pictures and summaries lol I look forward to see more of this story. thank you for translating!
          Dark Choco Chaos Elf
          sigpic

Comment

Yay the second chapter came out!
            Thank you very much! excellent work like always.

Comment

woot! finally read the second chapter! it was great! then the chapter ended I look forward to seeing what happens in chapter 3! thanks for translating!
              Dark Choco Chaos Elf
              sigpic

Comment

just finished reading the 2nd chap...weeew i luv it!
                can't wait for the next one lol...BIG THANKS EGscans ;)

Comment

That one is surely quite interesting... waiting for more

Comment

i don't think this manga gets enough credit it's amazing and I'm pumped for the next chapter!!!!!

Keep it Kewl

Comment

This is a interesting little series so far am looking foreword to seeing more.

Comment

Loving the story more and more

THe new chara are good too, this manhwa is really one of the best around for the fantasy genres

Comment

It's a well drawn, pretty cool manhwa with nice ideas. I'm just wondering why so many references to real life musicians are kinda lost. At first I thought it's on purpose as to not use real people's names, but some of them are translated correctly, like Joseph Satriani and David Draiman (c3 p16), and right next to them is John Lo Myung (instead of Ro), then two pages later you can find "Orien Shi" instead of Orianthi, then two chapters later there are not-quite-accurate names of former and current members of Tristania, not to mention one of the main characters is called Mustain instead of Mustaine (after Dave Mustaine from Megadeth), and these are far from all examples. I would like to know if it's a mistake or made on purpose, or maybe it was like that in the original version. Don't want to be a pain in the ass, just interested. ;)

Comment

no more release? it's been a while.. can't wait for it.. :(

Comment

Finally...

I was waiting for the developments in chapter 14. I like my main characters to have more to them than just cross dressing, smiles, and a "damsel in distress" role.

Comment

Working...
                              X