Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Harukaze Bitter Bop / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harukaze Bitter Bop / Discussion

Title: Harukaze Bitter Bop
    Genre: Adventure, Comedy, School Life, Shounen
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: BETTEN Court
    Artist: BETTEN Court
    Status in Country of Origin: 4 Volumes - Complete
    Description:
    Chiyoharu used to be the leader of the troublemakers, until one day an innocent prank results in a major fire at the school. When his three cohorts take the blame and are expelled, Chiyoharu tries to go on with his mundane life, beating himself up with guilt. Then he meets the mysterious, muscle-man Souza of the North Wind and a ditzy self-proclaimed detective who are trying to solve the mystery behind Souza's amnesia...It's nonstop comedy and action from there!

Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:11 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Re: Harukaze Bitter Bop / Discussion

I had watched some little times ago this author works, and really liked the beginning of his first 2 works: Prince Standard and Genpeiden Neo, after he made only bad other one, but after some years he re-started with some good ones, like this one (not really like the last one Ashita Dorobou), so can be another of his 4 volume story but this one is really good and funny (for the few that i saw last time)

So after read the beginning chapter my impression was the same, good and funny
    I don't like Kaede character that is funny but plain for me, but Souza is really good

Comment

Thanks for the find.

I'm just hoping Kaeda goes from being an annoying character to actually funny as the story progresses.

Comment

funny...
        watchiiiiiiiing

Comment

Another funny chapters of this manga

I made "lol" when i saw Souza do a Kamehameha

Comment

This was funny! Definitely (oops... not supposed say that word...) keep reading! Thanks for the chapters!
            http://cagmangaworld.com

Comment

Good new chapter this time too

Souza is always awesome on this manga, funny and good the friends of the main chara, really want see more of the story

Comment

wow i really like this manga, has anyone read anything else by betten court? they're all really funny

Comment

We are dropping this project ~

I dont think anyone is reading it anymore ~_~

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Damn is there no chance of this being brought back up? I just caught up and it was getting pretty good. Betten Court's art pretty great and the writing is entertaining. It's a shame to drop it when a potential love interest is introduced.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I've just finished reading and i could say that writing is quite unusual. A lot of people ask to bring this story up (at least from my country), even if you think that nobody is reading it. Maybe i'm asking too much, but please continue translating it sometime. Thanks once again.
                      P.S. Forgive me please for my bad knowledge of English.

Comment

Working...
                      X