Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Heroes of the Spring and Autumn [Downloads and Discussion]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of the Spring and Autumn [Downloads and Discussion]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heroes_spring_Autum_v4_cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	600964

Title:
    春秋战雄 Heroes of the Spring and Autumn
    (Heroes of Spring and Autumn)
    Genre: Action Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: Tony Wong
    Artist: Khoo Fuk-lung, Qui Zhihao
    Status in Country of Origin: 228 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Description:
    The Prince of Qin sets sail for his 100th conquest; If he comes back victorious, the throne will be his and he will be able to marry his childhood sweetheart! Will he come back victorious? Or does fate have other plans for him?

Our Releases:

Chapter 00 > released
    Chapter 01 > released
    Chapter 02 > released
    Chapter 03 > released
    Chapter 04 > released
    Chapter 05 > released
    Chapter 06 > released
    Chapter 07 > released
    Chapter 08 > released
    Chapter 09 > released
    Chapter 10 > released

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:13 PM.

Wow this is awesome thank you very much. Im not a fan of comic books which is the feel i am getting from this, however i cant wait for the next.

Comment

its very pain sticking for me to wait, however i cant wait for the next chapter ,loosing patience
      when will the next chapter be released?

Comment

i like this project but fear to continue cause if they don't continue this series this series is great ilke it as i like Noblesee

Comment

when the next chapters will be released?

Comment

more than 152 raw chapters released but only 2 translated please release soon new chapters

Comment

Can EGscans give a reply as to why this series has stopped updating? i really want to read more of this, dont want to rush you guys, but im just wondering why it is not updating when there are 152 chapters in origin country.

Comment

again i am requesting fro another chapter release soon

Comment

hey dont bug EGS

they've got their hands full!!

just be greatfull that they actually bothered translating this chapter or you would'nt even ave known abt this series!!!

Comment

Sorry for the bugging but waiting for a chapter more than 15 days its unbearable and frustating.
                    Again i am sorry i know translating and redrawing and cleaning takes time so forgive my rudeness

Comment

UPDATE: dont know what happend before, but apparantly there is no TL for this serie
                      SO --->>
                      From now on i be picking this up as the new TL, might take me couple days to get stuff going, but expect releases "soon"

PS: im also working on another project atm~!

PSS: H0ly sheit, /me wonders what i got myself in to, translating this gonna be hell :((( try not fault me too much for it okay guys?
                      Last edited by Sharogy; 03-07-2013, 07:21 PM.
                      [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Sharogy View Post
                        UPDATE: dont know what happend before, but apparantly there is no TL for this serie
                        SO --->>
                        From now on i be picking this up as the new TL, might take me couple days to get stuff going, but expect releases "soon"

PS: im also working on another project atm~!

PSS: H0ly sheit, /me wonders what i got myself in to, translating this gonna be hell :((( try not fault me too much for it okay guys?
                        Take your time. :) I appreciate you working on this manhua. XD

Comment

im trying my best to get other staff on the team for this one, anyone?

Atm it is just me TLing it
                          [IMG]http://i.minus.com/ip2Kljrdonys5.png[/IMG][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Sharogy View Post
                            im trying my best to get other staff on the team for this one, anyone?

Atm it is just me TLing it

I am damn sure you will do a great job. You are the man. All the best.
                            Thank You for picking this up.

Comment

Yes, thank you very much for picking this one up. It was left in one hell of a cliffhanger with that hot queen girl. I wish there were no languages, just 1 common tongue everyone could speak :( . Anyways is all in your hands now, you can start calling yourself God. Please God we need chapter 3.
                              Spoiler
                              Men are expendable. Born to protect. Born to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X