Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Honzuki no Gekokujou / Downloads & Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honzuki no Gekokujou / Downloads & Discussion

Title: Honzuki no Gekokujou (Ascendance of the Bookworm)
    Genre:
    Fantasy, Slice of Life, Shounen
    Reading Order:
    Right to Left
    Author:
    KAZUKI Miya
    Artist: Suzuya
    Status in Country of Origin:
    1 Volume - Ongoing
    Description:
    Urano, a bookworm who had finally found a job as a librarian, died in an earthquake – crushed underneath her immense collection of books – shortly after graduating from college. She was reborn as the daughter of a soldier in a world where the literacy rate is low and books are scarce. No matter how much she wants to read, there are no books around. What is a bookworm to do without any books? Make them, of course. She will stop at nothing to become a librarian!
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
    [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I saw in the chatbox a while back that Honzuki no Gekokujou has been dropped by EGscans. However, the forum still lists it as an ongoing project. Could someone please confirm the status of this manga? I am particularly fond of the EG translation. Changing to a different translation is akin to changing the character's personality, because word choice influences readers' perception of character so much. I am fervently hoping that it has not been dropped.

Comment

It is indeed dropped unfortunately as it has been liscensed. Our projects list needs some updating^^ we'll have it updated soon hopefully
      Typesetter~
      Projects
      -Dear only you don't know
      -Saigo no Restaurant
      -Embalming
      -Aruosumente
      Cleaner?
      -Acma

Comment

Working...
      X