Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

I'm Not Spy / Discussions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Spy / Discussions

Title: I'm Not Spy
    Genre: Shoujo, Romance
    Reading oder: Left to right
    Author: KIM Gi Hwa
    Artist: JANG Yu Ra
    Status in Country of Origin: 87 Chapters - Complete
    Description: Mia’s dream was to become the perfect wife but when that dream was about to come true... she meets and swaps bodies with a SPY. Now Mia is trapped in a man’s body and on top of that he is the legendary Ice Cold SPY who has extraordinary powers!

Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:13 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

This is on the funny side! Had to re-read chapter 3 twice because it was funny. LOL looking forward to chapters 4-6! LOL
    http://cagmangaworld.com

Comment

So basically the superhuman agent swapped bodies with the girl next door...Not totally original, but has a lot of potential for laughs...I can just see the other super duper hot agent falling in love with his own rival because of the personality change...

Comment

Art is nice (guys especially XD) and I love the story. Thanks for scanlating this comic <3

Comment

absolutely awesome

cant wait for more chappies!!!

Comment

Don't quite get why noone (almost) discuss it.
            Korean raw is bout some kind of half-shoujo and half-shounen-ai relationship between guy-girl and redhead. Raws are really promising and incredibly awesome fun.

BTW
            it's not ongoing, it's completed in Korean

Comment

uhm the link which says read it online redirects me to reading Chaser D:

Comment

The main character looks so funny in those baggy clothes. Especially when she punched the red haired guy.

Sad it was dropped.

Comment

We gave what remaining chapter scripts and cleans we had to another group which they will continue this webtoon :)

So you can read it from them !
                  :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Working...
                  X