Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Id / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id / Discussion

Click image for larger version

Name:	ID_v20_cover.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	600338

Title: Id
    Genre: , Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Romance, Shounen
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Kenny A.T. and KIM Daewoo
    Artist: Kenny A.T.
    Status in Country of Origin: 29 Volumes (Ongoing)
    Description: Chun-wha, or Id as he is known in his new world, finds himself in an epic adventure through a new world. We follow his adventures through a fantasy world inhabited by many races and governed by the forces of light, darkness and chaos. But are these forces as black and white as they initially seem. What will Chun-wha find as he travels through this new world and what will we learn of his past?

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Well, I started reading this manhwa when it got scanlated and stuck with it through chapters 1 to 4 or so but then I lost interest in it and then completely forgot about it. Thanks to heehee I started reading it again.
    And I have to say it's freaking great I love it. It starts a little slow in the beginning but it gets better and better with time.
    Oh, and Id, the main character, is extremely girlie, one of his companions defies aging and gets younger looking by every chapter that passes, there is a so-called "dreamboat" of a dwarf that argues alot with another of Id's companions who I believe is pretty much braindead, there are female dwarves that grow beards :| and alot more. I higly recommend the manhwa. oh, and the credits pages usually have nice jokes too
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-06-2014, 08:08 PM.
    Look at Gandalf go~
    Spoiler

For your viewing pleasure: Two Tiny Towers

Spoiler

Poor bastard, getting trolled by faith so hard~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Re: Id

Hm, so it seems that from EG only heehee and me like this manhwa
    I wonder what is going to happen to Id in that elven village where that 10.000 yrs old whatshername lives
    Look at Gandalf go~
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

lol well, my sis likes this one, and she told me to read it..but its ongoing so...
      i think with my habits, scanlations are going to be completely banned and i'll have to start buying manga books before any of the ongoing ones i want to read finish

Comment

Originally posted by mangafan
        lol well, my sis likes this one, and she told me to read it..but its ongoing so...
        i think with my habits, scanlations are going to be completely banned and i'll have to start buying manga books before any of the ongoing ones i want to read finish
        Your sister has exquisite tastes You should heed her advice and start reading Id, even if it's not finished srsly. You're losing ALOT. And since there is always a beginning to everything(thus you shall start reading ongoing manga again) why not start with Id?
        Look at Gandalf go~
        Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

lol...well i dont get to go home for a couple weeks, but i guess i will :]

Comment

HOW Could I only discover this post NOW!!!!!?! Poor Id! And I love him sooooooo much! I love the last chapter of every book lately, with a story about his past. It's frustrating to get it drop by drop, and not in one story though...

Comment

It leaves you wanting for more but yeah, it could really have more info Id's past
              About the last chapters, Id's getting assaulted by Chi-Wu and Grey is not faring any better
              And ZOMG what has Ilran been eating? Past - Present
              Look at Gandalf go~
              Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

Yeah, I know, there was a comment about it with comparisons of the characters before and later... I liked him old though. But Id stays cute! even with short hair safe for one plait!

Comment

Re: Id / Discussion

I need to re-read this and catch up on it because I don't know where I left off and I barely remember half of what happened. But I do remember liking it a lot.

I am Mio. You are Rico.

Comment

Buuuuuuh! And Id's not advancing any atm... Grrr! Who comes being sad with me? (nudge nudge to Nooby)

Comment

well, last time we saw him he was in that village of dark elves with that 10.000 yrs old lady that apparently missed him alot. And since he is alone with her AND unconscious I do believe he is no longer the little Id we know and love(if you catch my drift)
                      now back to non-hypothetical issues: it's good to see some character developments from other people too :D if giving other chars more pages gives us more "Shu-ra-rak Zit Technique"(i lol'd so hard at that explanation) or something even wackier I don't mind at all
                      Look at Gandalf go~
                      Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

Lol, I did like it too, but I miss Id, I so wanna see him!

Comment

Why do I get a bad feeling that we'll see him with even shorter hair? (is that even supposed to be a bad feeling? )
                          Look at Gandalf go~
                          Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

It is! Id would be nothing without that gorgeous hair! I recently went to the cinema to watch a chinese movie, and you saw martial arts scenes in slow motion with their long magnificent hair flying around like liquid and fluffy beauty. I'm never cutting my hair again (though mine is curly and too thin to ever fall smoothly on my back like a vail...)

Comment

I still need to start re-reading this but I did read a few pages the other day.

I am Mio. You are Rico.

Comment

Working...
                              X