Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Kakutou Bijin Wulong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakutou Bijin Wulong

Click image for larger version

Name:	KBW_small_cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	600228

Title: Kakutou Bijin Wulong
    Genre: Action, Martial Arts, Seinen
    Reading order: Right to Left
    Author: ISHIKAWA Yugo
    Artist: ISHIKAWA Yugo
    Status in Country of Origin: 19 Volumes - Complete
    Description: The lead character, Mao Ran, a person of Chinese origin born and raised in Japan, has been trained in the secret martial art of her family by her drunken lecherous grandfather. Her grandfather has promised her that he'll tell her what happened to her parents to encourage her to train and fight. Without her knowledge, her grandfather signs her up to participate in a televised martial arts competition between female martial artists known as "Prime Mat".
    -Summary from Wikipedia.-

Our Releases:

Chapter 01 > released
    Chapter 02 > released
    Chapter 03 > released
    Chapter 04 > released
    (we no longer have the downloads for this series)

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:14 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

thanks for the the release the series looks interesting.

Comment

Sounds like fun. Thanks.

Bow To Your Death.

Comment

sounds like something jackie chan would do

Comment

Okay I know people like to quote other people I actually wrote that description for the Wikipedia article that I wrote about the series and anime. Yes there is an anime out. Called Fighting Beauty Wulong /Fighting Beauty Wulong Rebirth(subtitled of course) The manga is different though. please keep translating this series I have issues 00-11 in Japanese so I want 12-18 which I had until my computer crashed. So thanks for taking an interest in my wiki article if you have any questions about the series I would be happy to answer.

Comment

Sounds quite interesting. Does have good art, hope its good as it sound. Thanks for the release.

Comment

1st chap was really good even though not much happend. i can tell the manga will have a pretty solid story line. i love chicks who are bada** and who teach weaker men how to be strong. cant wait to see more action down the road.

Comment

Re: Kakutou Bijin Wulong

Thx for the release. Another interesting series to read is always good in my book :D

Comment

Re: Kakutou Bijin Wulong

Old people make the most badass people ever. Great Chapter! Thanks for the release!!

Comment

Working...
                  X