Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Legend of the Sun Knight / Downloads and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TL-ing is done. We're still waiting for the cleaners and typesetters. LSK is a nightmare for them so be patient :)
    [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
    [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

I see, thank you for the fast heads up :)

Comment

I was giggling like crazy all along while reading, I just so love Sun and his amazing selfishness.
        I am actually considering to learn how to clean and redraw... might be hard but for legend of the sun knight, it wouldn't be wasted
        winding down

Comment

Help is always welcomed :)

Comment

Thank you for the update
            I was very happy to see a new chapter

Comment

No problem :)
              Another one is on its way~~
              [CENTER][SIZE=2][RIGHT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]あの日交わした約束の空は色褪せない
              [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][I]The sky under which we shared a promise that day will never fade away[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
              [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

You guys are amazing thank you very much i love this series and i was hoping someone would pick it up. its a nightmare to clean/redraw this ive tried its hard takes so long sometimes.
                I will donate specifically because you guys picked it up. Im so grateful i made an account so i could read it here. You guys should consider involving some programmers or just tech-saby people in general to make an app so you can read on the go. Could even charge for it if it goes well. Thank you guys all the way from chile!

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for scanning this series! Made an account to finally show my appreciation, was traveling the world when you guys released the last chapter, but i'm caught up now and excited for future chapters! Thanks again!

Comment

Thank YOU. We love the series as much as you do and it's your appreciation and support that keeps it going
                    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

I'm so happy EGS picked up Legend of the Sun Knights. I stopped reading the manhua for a while, and I was lucky enough to start reading the manhua after EGS picked it up. If I started reading before EGS picked it up, I would have had to abandon it completely. Thank you so much for picking this up and continuing to work on it!

Comment

Thank you very much! But please don't discredit Odd Squad for their hard work on the first few chapters. They did a good job too :)
                        [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Thank you for picking this up. Its an awesome read.

Comment

EGS does Legend of The Sun Knight!? Thank You!
                            Spoiler

Comment

Thank you so much for working on this series (again)
                              Being a cleaner (if needed sometimes redrawing) myself, I could see the amount and the depth of redraw seems kinda madness
                              So I truly, truly appreciate your hardwork, because the result is definitely an HQ

Btw, the link of Download button leads to error page
                              Maybe this is the right link? http://download.egscans.com/display/...the_Sun_Knight

Again, thank you so very much!

Comment

Ha ha, rosaries : such a fancy <3 !
                                ROFL, it probably took me almost a minute to stop laughing about Judge's expectations for "Grisia's first proposal" ... The new king's faces were gold, as well - and what to say about "Big bro' Sun's warnings" ?!!

So many sparkles & evil schemes, how dazzling ♥ !

Bring the stabby stab on ♫ !
                                Pooping flowers, throwing up roses
                                Strange bloomers, my darling tuberoses ~
                                ✿✿✿

Comment

Working...
                                X