Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

What could Edermask be looking for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could Edermask be looking for?

We only know that it's supposed to be in a temple and probably has some connection to elves, judging from his reaction to the village head.

Re: What could Edermask be looking for?

If I were him I would be looking for a nice girl to settle down XD

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

He's searching for Nemo. Wait, what?
      Look at Gandalf go~
      Spoiler

For your viewing pleasure: Two Tiny Towers

Spoiler

Poor bastard, getting trolled by faith so hard~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

I think he is looking for a way to die :)

Comment

Does that mean that if other people tried to kill him, he will never die? If he just wanted to die, can't he just let other people kill him since it seems that a lot of people hate him.

Comment

I think he's looking for the original source of immortality.. coz I think that maybe he didn't know the reason why he's also immortal, so he's like tracking it.

I can't wait for more releases of this manhwa, it's just so colorful and interesting

Comment

Originally posted by impx1
              I think he is looking for a way to die :)
              either that or his looking for a way to undo it to whomever his after.

Comment

I think he is looking for a way to bring people back from death. Or searching to know what happened to him and his tribe.

Comment

A way to undo immortality. Every manga/comic/manhua always use this predictable reason...

Comment

The hint at the beginning where the little girl (can't remember her name) was wondering why he would be looking for an immortal spell when he's already immortal means that he's more than likely looking for a way to undo the immortality spell on him or on Janus (the dude that has also lived 300 years and is dogging his steps). Either way, it'll be entertaining.
                    He better not spout that "I want to die as a human" bullshit. That is way overdone

Comment

Originally posted by Megan140
                      The hint at the beginning where the little girl (can't remember her name) was wondering why he would be looking for an immortal spell when he's already immortal means that he's more than likely looking for a way to undo the immortality spell on him or on Janus (the dude that has also lived 300 years and is dogging his steps). Either way, it'll be entertaining.
                      He better not spout that "I want to die as a human" bullshit. That is way overdone
                      Yeah, maybe he's looking to create a companion who'll spend their life(s) with him forever?

Agreed about the "die as a human" thing. He doesn't strike me as someone who's interested in dying. Wait, come to think of it: how does the whole "immortal" concept work in this series anyways? Can immortals die? Yes, that seems to be the case as illustrated in that story told by that rune. Probably, the later part of the story states that the villagers found the source of their power and cut it off?

If Edermask is dealt many fatal wounds, would he die? Hmmm...

Furthermore, the story seems to be shifting into a story involving other worlds or dimensions where mortality might have a differing concept.

Comment

i think he try to find immortal for to can make more ppl immortal and have company for ever lol

Comment

Working...
                        X