Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Magician / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read it on Manga Fox and thought I could passa here justo to say: "I fucking love it!"

Please don't stop the translations! This manghwa is amazing. It reminds me the, old but gold, medieval stories, somehow very alike to D&D.

Please keep it up! And thank you for the hard work!

Comment

man 100 done you guys really picked up the pace and I thank you. I read ahead an know that this is like the 1/3 or 1./4 way mark but good on you guys for sticking with it. only problem with magician is I'd rather read it in strip because so little goes on in each panel.

Comment

Don't know if you dropped this. I see releases from other scanlators and I would like to know if you are planning to continue with it.
        I want to know if i am gonna wait for your releases or just go and read the other one, as i have deep respect for your work.

Thanks for so far.

Oh, and could you two work together on this one? He/She is fast and you have a standard quality.
        Last edited by Axaristos; 06-01-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I am also very curious as to what is happening with the scanlation. Out of respect and loyalty to you guys, I haven't read past what you have scanlated already. I really do hope that it wasn't stolen. I absolutely love your work. A big thank you for what you have already done!

Comment

has this manhwa been droped?

Comment

I would like the hiatus to stop. The guy started to ask for donations for something that he claims that "he does for a friend and just share it to all". Made a page and he is gonna add more manhwas, after he catch up to date with magician, he said.

Most important he dropped his quality, asap you guys where out of the picture.

So i don't see the reason to keep the hiatus on, as all that is done is that he stole a project from you guys.

I was wrong that you could work with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Axaristos View Post
                I would like the hiatus to stop. The guy started to ask for donations for something that he claims that "he does for a friend and just share it to all". Made a page and he is gonna add more manhwas, after he catch up to date with magician, he said.

Most important he dropped his quality, asap you guys where out of the picture.

So i don't see the reason to keep the hiatus on, as all that is done is that he stole a project from you guys.

I was wrong that you could work with this guy.
                Thank you for the feedback Axaristos :) When we are ready it will be removed from hiatus :)
                Last edited by Claudia; 07-29-2012, 05:29 AM.
                :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Axaristos View Post
                  I would like the hiatus to stop. The guy started to ask for donations for something that he claims that "he does for a friend and just share it to all".
                  Are You referring to OMAS (One Man Army Scan)? Even if he asks for donations, do You have any problem with that? I don't have so sorry. This guy works on himself, so he don't have time to make all that corrections which should be done but anyway he is doing a good job. You should be grateful that it is possible to be up-to-date with current events. I think that Egscans have just dropped this project for good and I don't think that Your wishes will change anything. It is sad because I really like this story and main characters. Look at the date, when Magician has been put on hiatus - was it 2010? 2 years ago?

Comment

My sister is recently addicted to this project :D She took one look at the color quality of the pages and immediately asked me if it was an EGS project
                    She wanted me to tell all those involved at EGS who worked on it that you guys are fantastic ^^

Comment

Thank your sister for her kind words ^^

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

OMAS decided to give up on scanlating but he decided to continue with just the translation, giving it away for other scanlation teams to use.
                        So if you have the manpower to pick up the series with his TLs, that would be fantastic. Well, unless you hold grudge agaist him, then I understand.
                        http://omascans.wordpress.com/2014/0...eres-whats-up/

Comment

Working...
                        X