Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Mary Stayed Out All Night / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No discussion for a long time... I like this series too! The end of part 1 was really cute!

I wonder what will happen now though... part 2 started with a very different character. I wonder who he is.

And I see everyone is talking about a drama. I want to see that. I will go and watch!
    ~Dainty, Divine, Delightful~

Comment

Yes, you should, my dear! :P

It's definitely not one of my favorites since it was the biggest let-down I've watched all year (such brilliant actors all gone to waste) but I still adored it.

Comment

I see this series was moved to the Dropped category, yet a new chapter was released the other day...Is it dropped or not after all?

Comment

The chapter released last wednesday was the last release. We have dropped this project, yes.

Comment

Too bad it was dropped. This version was better than the drama. I'm not a fan of love triangles, but I really like Mary and Mugyul. Their personalities complimented each other.
            "this world is made out of sugar.
            It can crumble so easily but don't be afraid to stick your tongue out
            and taste it." - from poet Sarah Kay

Comment

Second that. I really liked this manhwa. Hope you change your mind or that someone else picks it up.

Comment

Well, it was dropped because it became pay per view, unlike other webtoons that are free.

Comment

that explains so much... no i wont cry

Comment

I don't understand... why was this dropped?

Comment

If it helps at all, I have a link where you can get the raws until chapter 130 (plus extras) ...apparently covers the first 3 volumes

Comment

Working...
                      X