Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Moon-Ah / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon-Ah / Discussion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moon-Ah_cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	600263

Title: Moon-Ah
    Genre: Adventure, Historical, Shounen
    Reading order: Left to right
    Author: Panma
    Artist: Panma
    Status in Country of Origin: 135 Chapters (Ongoing)
    Description: A lady abandons a child in the temple of a Mountain God and he decides to save the child and raise it as his own.

Download files are available via irc only.

Last edited by Tetisheri; 06-28-2014, 03:03 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

I like the chapter 1!
    Et bonne continuation pour la suite xD

Comment

I'm curious how will it continue~
      ^^

Comment

thanks not to have discontinued this series even though it's been a while since the last release. the art is just stunning with a pretty interesting plot, keep it up, if possible. ^^

Comment

Oh that new chapter!!

"communication failed"
          Spoiler
          sigpic

Comment

I really like the ambiance of this series. It has a really relaxing feel to it, somehow. And the art and coloring style is really nice ♥ ♥ I think what I like most about it is Moon-Ah's personality. She isn't a dainty, ignorant, cutesy type girl nor a hardass nor an unrealistically goody two shoes like Belldandy. She's really... hard to describe, actually. She's really unique! She's neither masculine nor feminine, she's not emotionless nor overly emotional, she's knowledgeable and worldly, but she makes mistakes and doesn't have the answer to everything, she has some sort of abilities but they aren't game-breaking, she's a nice person but she isn't a doormat, she's not the type who sees ~goodness in everyone~ and knows clearly when people are assholes, but she deals with it maturely, she's patient but she can also be somewhat harsh. I expect this is because she's actually quite old, so while these qualities are somewhat normal in an older character, to see them in an apparently young girl is really different. And, especially a main character, since old folks are pretty much just background characters. Basically, she's complex, has strengths and faults, and is all around a well developed and 3D character. =3=

EDIT: And also this,

Thanks for your all your hard work on this! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
            Last edited by Ixis; 01-18-2014, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Just giving this series some more love, especially since it's in need of a translator. ;a; I know Heavenly Match was dropped due to perceived lack of fan interest, but there are definitely people out there who love this series a lot and look forward to it!! \( ´⌂` )/

Comment

Working...
              X