Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Sea Tiger / Discussion and Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Tiger / Discussion and Downloads

Title: Sea Tiger
    Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Mature, Romance
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: Wan Yat Leung
    Artist: Tang Chi Fai
    Status in Country of Origin: 12 volumes (Complete) +Sequel
    Description: Hai hu, is a rich playboy during the day. At night, he is hero for the people, known as the Sea Tiger. He fights a world renown organization lead by Blue Dream. Blue Dream wanted to conquer the world and destroy everything on Earth so that it could be restored into an unpolluted state like it used to be. Full of action, drama and mind-twisting plot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Download_button_S_blue_light.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	601060

Our Releases:

Chapter 01 > released

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 05-26-2014, 03:04 AM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Re: Sea Tiger

New Project ~ XD

Several new projects will be coming up the next few days so stay tooned :)

We gave this project a try but to be able to keep doing it we need a Chinese Translator for it.
    So if anyone is interested please apply for the position^^

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Thanks for the new project
      I'll read it ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Claudia
        New Project ~ XD

Several new projects will be coming up the next few days so stay tooned :)

We gave this project a try but to be able to keep doing it we need a Chinese Translator for it.
        So if anyone is interested please apply for the position^^

Story is good, but too bad there's no Chinese translators to continue :< (Then who translated it?)
        >.< sounds rather weird though.
        I'm glad more new projects are coming soon.
        (I'm afraid even though I know and read Chinese characters, my Chinese is total fail(I barely even know how to read the Chinese scans of some mangas) and I doubt my knowledge is enough to apply for the position. Sorry D8)

Comment

Ah the Chinese translator who translated the 1st chapter dont have that much time anymore + she has more projects that she is translating atm ~

Thats why we need Chinese translator for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Claudia
            Ah the Chinese translator who translated the 1st chapter dont have that much time anymore + she has more projects that she is translating atm ~

Thats why we need Chinese translator for it!

???.(Sorry) *salutes* ????????. (I can't help you guys.)

Sorry for using other languages here ><

Hope someone does come and help translate. ><
            *runs*

Comment

Re: Sea Tiger / Discussion ~ Downloads

i got full set of this manga include 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation but all in malay language..!! i can translate malay

Comment

Re: Sea Tiger / Discussion ~ Downloads

Ah freestyler0708 that would be lovely!!

We havent found a chinese translator for it yet so we would appreciate your help

Send us an email at easygoingscans@gmail.com so we can talk further about this ^^

Cheers~

Comment

jesus christ all this while i have been looking for this unbeliavable what it's been like 10+ years already finally found you. there's only1 chapter???

Comment

is this thread dead?

Comment

Unfortunatly we have dropped this project because no-one want to commite in translating it ~_~

You will find this link in the dropped project from now on ~

Comment

Do you guy still need some help

i mean i have almost all of Digital Copy of this series

TigerShark 1,2,3 (Yep, it called TigerShark in my country)
                        WarLord (or Wu Shen)
                        WarLord : Phoenix
                        WarLord : Aero
                        WarLord : TigerShark - Hell
                        WarLord : Final (can't remember if i have all digital copy of this part or not....)

what i don't have is WarLord: 108, TigerShark: Infinity and some side story book that came out after Aero
                        (But i think i can find them if i really need....)

and almost all of this was already translated to my own language (except TigerShark 2,3 That will never be release in my country :( )
                        but i guess i can use TigerShark: Infinity instead, since it was a remake vesion of TigerShark 1-3.

but.... you see, my grammar is suck.
                        so i don't know if i can really help you at all -_-

but if there is anything i can help with, please let me know
                        ()

Click image for larger version

Name:	A5728917-19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	588693
                        Last edited by MendoraXII; 04-18-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the offferMendoraXII but we have kinda given up on this project ~_~

Comment

Working...
                          X