Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

The God of High School / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Goh be made into book?

Hello , I was wondering, does anyone know if this Manwha will ever be printed ? I mean will it be out in stores as most of the manga? I don't know since it's a webcomic, i don't know about the others webcomics, does anyone have an idea about this?
    Thanks

Comment

• Dunno, maybe someday it will. Only if you wish hard enough and/or work to make it happen.

Comment

• I Wish it hard enough I think :) What advice can you give me about the making it happen stuff? Write to an editor? Yes but Which one? Also do you happen to know a webcomic such as Goh which was adapted into books already? Thx Snow

Comment

• Well, I've no clue how you could try to make it happen, but I guess you'd need to learn Korean first...

And I hear Noblesse has a printed edition?

Comment

• Damn I'm already Learning Japanese for a year now, it's already hard enough for me, if I try Korean, i'll Just die :) Do you speak Korean? I remember i posted a thread on this forum some time ago, about Park il Pyo hoodie remember? Do you have any news about this? They're definitly selling it but the matter was to know if they can deliver it worldwide...

Comment

• Um... No, I don't read or speak Korean. Also, Google is your best friend.

Comment

• Will u release more chapters? We want ur awesome quality

Comment

• Our translator is MIA :{

Comment

Working...
                  X