Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

The Sword of the Emperor / Downloads and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sword of the Emperor / Downloads and Discussion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sword_Emperor_cover.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	600934

Title:
    The Sword of the Emperor
    Reading Order: Left to right (manhwa)
    Genre: Shounen, Action, Adventure
    Author: Immuseong
    Artist: J. Park
    Status in Country of Origin: 8 Volumes - Discontinued
    Description: A young Emperor is cast out of his Empire by his uncle, who seizes the throne for himself. The young Emperor sets out to become the strongest among the living, and take back what is rightfully his...

Our Releases:

Volume 1
    --------------------------------------
    Chapter 01 > released
    Chapter 02 > released
    Chapter 03 > released
    Chapter 04 > released
    Chapter 05 > released

Volume 2
    --------------------------------------
    Chapter 06 > released

Broken link? Report it here
    Last edited by mangafan; 06-21-2014, 10:21 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

The plot in this project is peculiar and fantastic because it's something we want to do to our own lives and that's to become who we want to become, well thanks for working on the project, full support on you guys all the way

my response when you know an idea is dumb but you still do it anways
    Spoiler

Comment

The plot does not look bad at all, I looking forward to see how it will progress

Comment

I will diffidently support this project the plot seems very enticing with only two chapter. Keep up the work!

Comment

i like this project but fear to continue cause if they don't continue this series this series is great ilke it as i like Noblesee

Comment

when the next chapters will be released? i am looking forward please hurry

Comment

8 raw volumes released but only 3 chapters translated please release soon new chapters

Comment

Originally posted by scientist View Post
                8 raw volumes released but only 3 chapters translated please release soon new chapters
                Hey man don't bug ERS to release more frequently as they clearly state their wishes against such requests. If anything it discourages them to release the chapters. Thanks to them this series got picked up in the first place.

On a different note does anyone else think that once this series really starts going to gonna be as great as Feng Shen Ji or do I dare say Noblesse!

Comment

o.o someone mentioned this in our chatango so I thought I'd post it here
                  The read online link in the first post actually links to Dark Air

Comment

Originally posted by Mango View Post
                    o.o someone mentioned this in our chatango so I thought I'd post it here
                    The read online link in the first post actually links to Dark Air
                    fixed :)
                    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Sorry for the bugging but waiting for a chapter more than 15 days its unbearable and frustating.
                      Again i am sorry i know translating and redrawing and cleaning takes time so forgive my rudeness

Comment

Originally posted by scientist View Post
                        Sorry for the bugging but waiting for a chapter more than 15 days its unbearable and frustating.
                        Again i am sorry i know translating and redrawing and cleaning takes time so forgive my rudeness
                        scientist my friend... if we do not find a korean translator for this series anytime soon... it will be more than just 15 days for sure ~_~

Comment

Interesting plot, can't wait for the next chap... want more.... will wait patiently.

Comment

Read from another site that the company who made this went out of business so not sure if the serie is completed or not.....I like it alot but sad to hear......maybe someone can confirm this - thx

http://www.mangapanda.com/the-sword-of-emperor
                            Last edited by AhDuKen; 07-08-2013, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X