Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Under Prin / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Under Prin / Discussion

Thanks for the new chapter

The story become really more complex now, is so good

Comment

interesting... what will happen next?

Comment

This chapter really give us more suspense

Really want see what this bad possessive mother want do now

Comment

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! SO LOVELY!

Comment

Really good chapter this time

After some really serious chapter this one was really funny, we find a new chara at the end but i want see more of the main one too

Edit PS: The new chapter is really awesome

This one was the best after a while, too much funny and good, loved their expression on this

Comment

I enjoy Under Prin. The father and son crack me up. Thanks for the chapters!
              http://cagmangaworld.com

Comment

If Jin's original self looks so different from his father, then why does Mi Ryu look like his grandfather instead of Jin?

Comment

The father/son relationship here is too hilarious and good, really want see what happen next time

But some chara relaly need to return

Comment

Just read the latest chapter 29

There is something about the pacing of this story that makes it seems really unbalance. I haven't really connected with any of the characters so far. I know there is a deep father and son relationship but it doesn't move me like it suppose to be because it may be partly due to the reason behind it. I haven't have a reason to say wow . . .so short of a time and that relationship is going to break. .All I feel is that there is a reasonable explanation that can be solve easily if we just know what the heck is going on. I can just tell that the reason is going to be a bit anti-climatic borderline on comical. ..(just a feeling.)

So far all we know is that this parent has be gone awol from the demon world and that he had a child with a human but freaked out when a succubi impersonate her instead of "feeling ahh my love" it was like get away from me.
                    Spoiler
                    But we find out later that his mother possess him and killed her yet it brings back to "why that reaction?" when he saw her image, to me I would be fill with regret and guilt that I killed my wife indirectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X