Name:	13_Club_cover_small.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	600175

Title: 13 Club
    Genre: Seinen
    Author: SHIHIRA Tatsuya
    Artist: SHIHIRA Tatsuya
    Status in Country of Origin: 2 volumes (Complete)
    Description: If you could find out a little something about the future, what would you do? Get rich off of the stock market? Use the media to become famous as a prophet? Or...

Last edited by Claudia; 07-15-2011, 11:11 PM.
    :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Hmm... It's been quite a while to have this type of manga to read. Thank you very much for this project. :)

Comment

hmm this manga cover is sick and the summary is good. quick question all the manga or manhwa in the Projects/Downloads. can they be found over at manga fox or 1manga??

Edit: this is the best dark manga or manhwa i have read. i cant wait for other chaps keept it

Comment

Re: 13 Club

Hey Claudia, you forgot to update the status to completed, so I did that for you :P

Comment

First one doesn't work for me, anyone else?

Comment

fixed now :)
            :ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

Enjoy the new chapter

Comment

In the last chapter, the mercenary group's actually real. Blackwater International or something of the sort. Most people call it Blackwater. It's a private military contractor group that sends armed men into hostile zones to protect important people, government officials and certain workers.

I think that just back in the mid 2000's a Blackwater vehicle got ambushed in Iraq, just outside Fallujah, and the three men inside were attacked. Their bodies were treated similarly to the men in the 13 Club chapter, brutalized even after death. I remember a guy in my history class talking about it for a project on Fallujah. Apparently, the wide news coverage ended up causing the two battles for Fallujah AND eventually bringing to light the widespread use of private military contractors in Iraq.

Blackwater went bankrupt because of the bad publicity and is now up for sale.

Edited for ease of read.

http://egscans.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Ah, thanks a lot for sharing this info Ibizenthoth ^^

Comment

thanks for sharing ^^

Comment

Hi EGS
                      I have a fansub: Yuuki Blood Fansub (http://yuukibloodfansub.co.cc/), my fansub is an spanish fansub so We translate the manga of english, but I wanna know were I can Download 13 club in japones.
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by kami skrull
                        Hi EGS
                        I have a fansub: Yuuki Blood Fansub (http://yuukibloodfansub.co.cc/), my fansub is an spanish fansub so We translate the manga of english, but I wanna know were I can Download 13 club in japones.
                        Thank you

For such requests please use our mail easygoingscans@gmail.com

Thank you!

Comment

Re: 13 Club / Discussion

thanks for the new chapter

Comment

Hi, I come from Vietnam. Can I use your Scans for translating to Vietnamese? If not, can you tell me how I can find 13Club raws. Thanks so much! ox0wind0xo@gmail.com
                            Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by caigicungco
                              Hi, I come from Vietnam. Can I use your Scans for translating to Vietnamese? If not, can you tell me how I can find 13Club raws. Thanks so much! ox0wind0xo@gmail.com
                              Thanks again!
                              For such requests please use our mail easygoingscans@gmail.com

You or any-other group that asking for our raws must send us an e-mail with that request. If you do not send us e-mail you will not receive any raws. It is very simple.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X