This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13 Club / General Discussion

Milgram not Pilgram .... >.> Chapter 2 Page 27 Upper right Quadrant.

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I don't like a great man's name to be sullied quite like that.

http://www.stanleymilgram.com/pdf/under ... havoir.pdf

The research should prove quite interesting for you and gives a good insight into what the guy is actually talking about. There's some information that they left out and it should prove an enlightening read for those interested in that particular chapter. Of course, nowadays ethic's committee's would have a fit if anyone proposed anything like it.

For instance: Milgram did not use fellow researchers, he actually used "Volunteer's", 3 of them suffered fits, 5 suffered from hallucinations a number of them fainted. He did however use a researcher to take his place and even tested on just having an ordinary person in a lab coat just to check the conditions.

It was the volunteer who activated the 'switches' rather than a dial. There were several. The last one labelled xxx, which was deemed to be fatal. Although there were voltages before then that are also fatal.

Also the subjects only heard the recorded moans, groans, cries, screams which were actually tied to the switches on a delay mechanism. The person who the participants see being led into the other room is just a dummy of course.

Although used for dramatic effect in the manga, it would have been better if they portrayed his actual demeanour as it was far more cold and emotionless. There were set persuasions that he used, but he always told participants they were free to leave at any time.

There's more interesting stuff in that pdf. As well as some of the other studies he did.

Comment

It was intentionaly written like this because the author of this manga says that the stories and ppl in this manga are fiction.

So I guess he does not want to write the actual name for some reason :)

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Comment

...that damn journalist really gets on my bad side. I don't think I'll be reading any further. However, good job thus far on the production.

Comment

In chapter two, there's a bit about a "Pilgram Study" but it's actually referring to the Milgram Study. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment)

On, never mind. It's already been resolved I see. Should have read the second page.

Comment

This series isn't so bad although obviously with only 6 chapters out, it's hard to determine whether it's a good series but based on what's going on so far and what's probably going to happen, am I the only one who actually likes the series?

Comment

NO I LOVE THIS SERIES!
              i wish the people working on it will update faster COUGH claudia COUGH!

hehe anywho thankyou soo much for those who are in this project i love you all!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarapandaes
                NO I LOVE THIS SERIES!
                i wish the people working on it will update faster COUGH claudia COUGH!

hehe anywho thankyou soo much for those who are in this project i love you all!!!!!

I love it too

cant wait for more!!!
                Magica Despel

Comment

I love it too!! Kudan

Well, I'm waiting for the chapters and I'll read it all again when finish it

Comment

is it just me or this manga really gives different aura when i read it. the mystery gives different tastes.
                    anyway you guys picked up another great manga, huge thanks

Comment

I just read it and it's pretty cool. From what I can see it will probably turn into a criminal comic though.

Comment

ahahaha this looks really interesting~
                        I'll come back with opinions after I read. Thank you!

Comment

Very interesting!
                          Sort of has a "Twilight Zone" feel to it.

It reminds me of a TV show from years ago called "Hitch Hiker".

Comment

great manga thankx for translating!!!!

Comment

Definitely just downloaded all the chapters purely because the art looks pretty. But the plot looks interesting too, heh. Thanks for the scanlations!

Comment

This manga is completed or you guys just stopped translating it???
                                Bcs i read it but it didn't have an end....
                                I WANT MY COOKIE NOW

Comment

Working...
                                X