Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Blood Soul / Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Soul / Discussion

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blood_Soul_cover.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	600272
    Title: Blood Soul
    Genre: Action, Seinen, Supernatural
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: FUJISAWA Naoyuki
    Artist: FUJISAWA Naoyuki
    Status in Country of Origin: 1 volume (Complete)
    Summary: The Van Helsing Church Order is bent on destroying all supernatural creatures, as well as anyone else who gets in their way. However, a certain silver-haired man and red-haired vampire are not waiting for the Church to come to them! During their latest attack on a Van Helsing "cleansing" squad, they inadvertently save the life of a human being..

:ShinWoo_Blush:Franky_Mad:Takeo_huh:Tao_laugh:Rai_Tea:Crombel_Smirk:Franky_Cleans:Ikhan_Teary_eyes

Thanks for picking this one up. I remember a few years back reading the 1st chapter and hoping someone would continue to series.

Comment

Liked this little project too

The story can be short with only 1vol but really good art and story

Comment

Can I ask a question: where do u get the RAW from? I've searched all over but can't find a good RAW while your release has a very good resolution.
        Last edited by sorrow; 11-28-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Wow. This was so... unsatisfiying. I mean, the end. I was rushed. And I after the last page, I was: And...? This is it?
          I feel as if it would've made a better story with a couple more chapters. Or a better ending. Ugh. I feel as if I was left at a cliffhanger *facepalm*

Nonetheless, it was fun and I loved it (I only have problem with the ending of the story), so thank you for scanlating it^^

Comment

Thank you for scanlating this manga

Comment

Working...
            X