Announcement

Collapse

EGScans Logo Contest

EGS’s logo contest is currently in progress! Click for details.
See more
See less

Dark Mage / Novel Summaries

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for the summary of volume 2
    will you continue on?
    thanks again

Comment

the manga is not continued
      i really want to see it until the end
      wait, what?

Comment

I knew that
        I was asking about the novel summaries

Comment

Originally posted by tallrice View Post
          There will be, just that the translator (/summariser) is currently busy with some IRL stuff and will get back to this in a couple months. So don't worry, by the summer, you'll have more to read (^_-)~*
          The translator is awesome. I really want to find out what happens. Hope they update soon:)

Comment

Originally posted by azynkewl View Post
            The translator is awesome. I really want to find out what happens. Hope they update soon:)
            It's safe to say that the translator won't be translating anything else. He won't be back. It's been over a year.

Shame that after all this time I still can't find anything on these novels in English.

Comment

I'm still checking regularly for the hope the next part has been posted... Though I can imagine it being irritating to read a chapter then do a summary on it then read the next one... I'd probably just burn through the book in a day.

Comment

... i should start looking for the books...
                wait, what?

Comment

Yeah, uh, I'm still on it. I really sound like the boy who cried wolf here, but meh. I can't promise you a date, but you will see an update before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Xephia View Post
                    Yeah, uh, I'm still on it. I really sound like the boy who cried wolf here, but meh. I can't promise you a date, but you will see an update before too long.

I thought you stopped working on it since its been 2 years. May I ask how far you have already translated ?

This was one of my favorite manhwas , this is fantastic news !

Comment

This manhwa was going so well! I really enjoyed the unusual protagonist, and boom! Axed (whyyy)! ;__;

Still, I'm glad that there are still the novels. Looking forward to the next update, whenever it comes. So thanks in advance! :D

Comment

Many, many thanks for your hard work. I was sad to see this one go; the concept and storyline and even the main character himself are fascinating.

Thanks, again.
                        High class, mediocre, riff-raff...

Comment

i hope that this manhwa gets a update soon it is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by dagonsword50 View Post
                            i hope that this manhwa gets a update soon it is amazing
                            Manhwa was discontinued long ago. We don't work on the novel so you have to find that somewhere else.
                            [CENTER] [IMG]http://egscans.com/EGS_Recruitment_Tests/sigforMU.gif[/IMG]

[/CENTER]
                            [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]

Comment

Just in case someone that still constantly checks this thread (raises hand) doesn't know, otterspacetranslation has been translating the first novel, It will probably be a year or so before he catches up to the summaries (if he can keep at it... This is a difficult story to translate), but just in case you need your fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X