Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	600233

Title:
    Dendrobates
    Genre: Action, Seinen
    Reading order: Right to left
    Author: 石渡 洋司 (ISHIWATA Youji)
    Artist: 山根章裕 (Yamane Akihiro)
    Status in Country of Origin: 6 Volumes (Completed)
    Description: Sengawa's day job is as an accountant working for the police. But at night... he transforms into a ruthless assassin bringing death to anyone who deserves it. Meet and hire the man with 1000 guns.

Last edited by Claudia; 12-06-2012, 09:09 AM.
    *sigh* Lemme get my TI-83+ ...WTF!? Piece of trash!!*throws it away*~Rodri316 during his proof of why -4^2=16

Thanks for another wonderful manga.
    I love these type of manga's where the strong characters creates weak alter ego.

Comment

uh i like this manga
      i can't wait to see what happens next
      ​artwork is pretty good and i must say i love a manga with a hidden identity of the main character and leaving a double life

Comment

Ouch. It was good so far, but I'm a bit disappointed by the last chapter : /
        How did he find that branch of the yakuza? That's a most important information, missing. Also, what was the aftermath? It's like we only got to see the middle of the chapter TT_TT
        I hope the story won't be like this and we'll get full stories as before...

Comment

well i thought that the guy who died was killed by his own gang and cops usually know which guy belong to the which gangs. plus if you got beat up by other then your own gang by that badly then you will definitely go to your own gang for help instead of going on the street to listen to the one last song.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocky View Post
            Ouch. It was good so far, but I'm a bit disappointed by the last chapter : /
            How did he find that branch of the yakuza? That's a most important information, missing. Also, what was the aftermath? It's like we only got to see the middle of the chapter TT_TT
            I hope the story won't be like this and we'll get full stories as before...
            I have to agree w/ you. I was very confused how he found the Yakuza responsible. At first I thought there was some info on the blood stained money, but it didn't appear to. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the Yakuza that were involved were the ones that influenced the police to not investigate the case. Overall, it was extremely short, and I would have liked to see a bit more elaborated on.

The imagery of him as a frog as opposed to a snake was interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fathom View Post
              The imagery of him as a frog as opposed to a snake was interesting.
              LoL, yes, that was unexpected, even after the reptile comment : D

Desiwale: you might be right, but... what if he was really a nobody in the yakuza? You can't just expect the police to keep track of every single one of them. Plus, as for storytelling purposes... a little bit of investigation would've been better IMO.

Comment

Hello! We are team of Russian translators. We want to translate this manga into Russian. But we have concerns that you dropped the project. Is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnyN!ce View Post
                  Hello! We are team of Russian translators. We want to translate this manga into Russian. But we have concerns that you dropped the project. Is it true?
                  It isn't dropped - which is the reason it's in the 'hiatus' folder and not the 'dropped' folder. We are just waiting for a translator to pick it up again.

Comment

Thank you very much!))) This information so encouraging!

Comment

how i wish i couLd translate! but i cant waaaaa!

Comment

yay ch 12 was released
                        oh the ending
                        a cliffhanger
                        wan't to read more but i'll wait

Comment

No more chapters? It has been 3 months.

Comment

lol i was about saying the same
                            was a nice manga

Comment

Oh man i think same as all of you. We want more of this awesome manga :D

Comment

Working...
                              X