Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, are you dropping this series?

Comment

No, the translator (me) was away for 4 weeks, so it was put on hiatus. Now that I'm back, you should see some progress soon
      sigpic

Comment

Haha, totally forgot about that though it was mentioned on the front page. >_>;;

Anyhow, welcome back!! \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥ I look forward to more of this series >w<

Comment

Please do, although the typesetter is still getting deserted in the middle of nowhere *whistling*

Ps: i'm seriously questioning about who is your Disquss username and i took connections already with someone there
          wait, what?

Comment

WELL I'LL DEFINITELY TELL YOU ONE THING, I'M NOT ARIA ヽ(。_)ノ

haha It wasn't meant to be a secret, I just use a lot of different usernames when I sign up for stuff. Actually, indeed, it seems very obvious because I use emoji 100% of the time, every time( ̄ー ̄)/

Comment

ah, so you are not aria, i see. sorry for falsely accusing you looks like i still have many things to learn more from gabi

ps: where's my favourite 'poet' now? how is his search for the red camellia? the one with warm eyes and totally friendly face....
              wait, what?

Comment

All is forgiven. _(┐「ε:)_

I'm sure he's being aided on his search by the locals who were taken in by his kind and gentle aura~

Comment

Although I initially thought that our cute protagonist was some sort of incarnation/relation of Gabi, it seems to get more and more obvious that I WISH IT WOULD JUST GET TO THE REVEAL, ALREADY!! (ノ`Д)ノ

Also, the series has been really damn good lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixis View Post
                    Although I initially thought that our cute protagonist was some sort of incarnation/relation of Gabi
                    OH, DAMN! I WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT! GO ME GUESSING!!! Even though... it was pretty obvious... well... still!! I'm so glad he's still actually alive and not resigned to being undead forever.

I'd also like to reiterate the series has been really damn good lately. Just a string of awesome chapters. Except... WHY? WHY MUST SHOTA KING BE EVIL? NOW I HAVE TO SEE THAT SUPER ANNOYING SMUG LOOK ON HIS FACE! ARGH!!! HE WAS SO DAMN CUTE! ( ;∀;)

Comment

Aaaa, I just started reading this series, but I managed to catch up with everything in just two days and just asdfghjkl It's so good. /u\ Thanks for all your hard work! Would it be possible to get the downloads in the forum or on your download directory instead of the irc channel? I've using the guides to help me get it from your irc channel, but it doesn't seem to work no matter what I do. ;w;

Comment

do you use mirc as client? xdcc works with mirc
                        wait, what?

Comment

Originally posted by FreakY View Post
                          do you use mirc as client? xdcc works with mirc

I do but for some reason it gives me an error messages and then my computer crashes ;w;

Comment

awh, that sucks
                            what's the error message btw?
                            wait, what?

Comment

It says something along the lines of client and then something that just looks like keyboard smash or some random string of letters and numbers ;; I can't quite catch everything 'cause my computer crashes almost immediately sadly.

Comment

that sounds horrible ._. i don't like my laptop goes crashing too >.>
                                *pats*
                                wait, what?

Comment

Working...
                                X