Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Divine Bells / Downloads and Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    *sobs* yeah ;; idk why it won't work either ergh. that's why i wanted to get it off of the downloads page, but then I saw that it's supposed to be only available on the IRC channel, but I thought I'd ask if it could also be made available either on the forum or on the downloads page. OTL

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ten View Post
      *sobs* yeah ;; idk why it won't work either ergh. that's why i wanted to get it off of the downloads page, but then I saw that it's supposed to be only available on the IRC channel, but I thought I'd ask if it could also be made available either on the forum or on the downloads page. OTL
      No. All Naver projects are only downloadable via IRC. Providing download links here or on our server defeats the purpose of why they were removed in the first place.

      Comment


      • #33
        Info

        Originally posted by BackLash View Post
        No. All Naver projects are only downloadable via IRC. Providing download links here or on our server defeats the purpose of why they were removed in the first place.
        Could you please share how to download via IRC? I dont know how to do it. Thank you

        Comment


        • #34
          Hi cloudew! We have EGS guides for how to use IRC :) Check it out, and let us know if you're still confused! ^^

          IRC guide 1
          IRC guide 2

          Comment


          • #35
            Dear Mangafan, Thank you for the guide. I am able to coonect through webchat. But i still dont know how to download divine bell? Is there anything tht I miss?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by cloudew View Post
              Dear Mangafan, Thank you for the guide. I am able to coonect through webchat. But i still dont know how to download divine bell? Is there anything tht I miss?
              I already connected to mirc and do the setting according to Guide: IRC 3 and type /msg EasyBot XDCC SEND #1387 but i always got the massage "You have DCC pending, set your client to receive the transfer" Is something wrong with my setting?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by cloudew View Post
                I already connected to mirc and do the setting according to Guide: IRC 3 and type /msg EasyBot XDCC SEND #1387 but i always got the massage "You have DCC pending, set your client to receive the transfer" Is something wrong with my setting?
                Ah, sorry I forgot to link the most pertinent guide:
                IRC guide 3
                This is the one that goes through downloading.

                If you're using chatzilla, my guess is that you haven't configured your settings to ensure that mIRC can accept the file transfer.

                Originally posted by IRC guide 3
                To configure mIRC to receive packages:
                1. First, open Chatzilla and click on File --> Preferences then click on the "DCC" tab under the network or "Global Settings" options.
                Under DCC -> auto-accept, click "add" and add the name of the bot (EasyBot) you want to download from.
                Best of luck!

                Comment


                • #38
                  thanks for the help, mf~

                  @cloudew
                  about that error, is this the full message?
                  -EasyBot- ** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. Type "/MSG EasyBot XDCC CANCEL" to abort the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout)

                  in that case, please make sure that your mirc setting looks like this one here, then click OK button

                  in the DCC>Ignore, the value for Method must be Disabled
                  i tried to reproduce your error, and that happened when i send xdcc command while the Method is changing between "Ignore Only" and "Accept Only"

                  good luck with xdcc!
                  wait, what?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by mangafan View Post
                    Ah, sorry I forgot to link the most pertinent guide:
                    IRC guide 3
                    This is the one that goes through downloading.

                    If you're using chatzilla, my guess is that you haven't configured your settings to ensure that mIRC can accept the file transfer.


                    Best of luck!

                    Dear Mangafan, Thank you very much for your support. Really appreciate it.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by FreakY View Post
                      thanks for the help, mf~

                      @cloudew
                      about that error, is this the full message?
                      -EasyBot- ** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. Type "/MSG EasyBot XDCC CANCEL" to abort the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout)

                      in that case, please make sure that your mirc setting looks like this one here, then click OK button

                      in the DCC>Ignore, the value for Method must be Disabled
                      i tried to reproduce your error, and that happened when i send xdcc command while the Method is changing between "Ignore Only" and "Accept Only"

                      good luck with xdcc!

                      Dear Freaky,

                      You are tried, that is the full massage and I configured according to your guide but still got the same massage.
                      Will it be easier to use Chatzilla?
                      Please kindly advice. Thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        with chatzilla, as long as the DCC is enabled, you should be able to download
                        use the normal command like, /msg EasyBot XDCC SEND #1387
                        then chatzilla will notify you about the download, you only need to accept
                        wait, what?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Thank you

                          Originally posted by FreakY View Post
                          with chatzilla, as long as the DCC is enabled, you should be able to download
                          use the normal command like, /msg EasyBot XDCC SEND #1387
                          then chatzilla will notify you about the download, you only need to accept
                          Dear Freaky,

                          I finally able to download the file. Thank you very much for your support.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            you're welcome, enjoy~ :D
                            wait, what?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              This latest chapter...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Erroooo
                                wait, what?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X